+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Celtic game

Looking for 2 tickets if anybody has spares.

Quote Originally Posted by elderado9193 View Post
    Looking for 2 tickets if anybody has spares.
    Give Pittodrie a call on Monday, it isn't sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Give Pittodrie a call on Monday, it isn't sold out.
    I will, but it says on the AFC site it's sold out.

I'm still looking for one ticket if anybody has a spare?

Last weekend Celtic took a good beating from a very positive Hearts team. During the week Partick Thistle played a counter attacking style and even though they had a couple of chances they got beat by a bland Celtic performance 2-0.
    What style of set up do you think McInnes will try tommorow? I would certainly hope he would have a right go at them and learn from the Hearts performance. It’s our best chance of beating them.

McInnes isn’t daft. He’ll have watched how both those teams approached those games & set us up accordingly

We’ll win. I’m looking forward to the post match interview already

#trust

I see it's not on TV. This must be the only country in the world where a game between the top 2 teams in the league isn't live on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I see it's not on TV. This must be the only country in the world where a game between the top 2 teams in the league isn't live on TV.
    It might be a lot to do with the greatest fans in the world’s chairman. I think Celtic only allow 4 home league matches to be screened during a season so the great unwashed have to turn up to Celtic Park to view their team.
    Our league leaders don’t have the balls to say to Celtic that they will be getting more home games screened when the league deems appropriate.

My guess at Del’s team for tommorow

Lewis
    Logan
    Arnason
    McKenna
    Considine
    Shinnie
    McLean
    Mackay-Steven
    May
    Stewart
    Rooney

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It might be a lot to do with the greatest fans in the world’s chairman. I think Celtic only allow 4 home league matches to be screened during a season so the great unwashed have to turn up to Celtic Park to view their team.
    Our league leaders don’t have the balls to say to Celtic that they will be getting more home games screened when the league deems appropriate.
    Only f@cking country in the f@cking world that bend over to two clubs and give a big two fingers to the rest of the league. A lot of countries in Europe don't move their games for tv until less than 2 weeks before as they pick the big games for the box.

More hard evidence that our games a bogey. W@nks

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast