+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Aye but everything is rosey at our club according to some. Coming second every year but getting pumped by celtic constantly is alright according to some.

F@cking shat it again
    No we didn't "sh4te" it again. We more than held our own until a deflected goal. We were pretty dam solid with a makeshift back 4. The second half Celtic pegged us in and their superiority (which is what you get with a budget miles bigger than AFC) took hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Hopefully May will have recovered from his hangover sufficiently to play against Thistle. Maynard is a facsimile of a footballer and should never get another game for the club/should be sent back down south come the transfer window in January.

Too much of a cosy relationship with the tims for my liking. It wouldn't have happened in days of old. There are a few posters on here who have no reference point to understand what I'm on about.

COYR
    If its true will May get dropped for a few games as a telling off ?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Abergreen is a nickname that is well deserved. Bottlers one and all but mostly from our pretentious manager. What the **** was that team selection all about? Did not listen or watch the game but the predicted scoreline says it all. Pathetic.

Nice touch from the classless fuds playing hobbit features. I hope his next visit to the toilet is a hedgehog.
    Well since you didn't see it to offer an informed opinion I guess I can dismiss your rant as pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    No we didn't "sh4te" it again. We more than held our own until a deflected goal. We were pretty dam solid with a makeshift back 4. The second half Celtic pegged us in and their superiority (which is what you get with a budget miles bigger than AFC) took hold.
    We were rank in the second half and did not even attempt to change things

We also started with 6 defenders in the team. That's nae set up to win. or even have a go

As for the budget thing that's what they say when they play champions league . 3 teams with smaller budgets have went there and got something this season. We got pumped
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-12-2017 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Well since you didn't see it to offer an informed opinion I guess I can dismiss your rant as pathetic.
    Indeed you can. Our record against them says much more than I ever could.

McInnes v The Pigs

W-4
    L-18
    D-0

F-19
    A-52

Havent beat them in 19 months. Previous to that 27 months previous to that we beat them twice in a month 33 months ago

At least hes not taken a 9-0 though so its an ok record
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-12-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Funny that the May change was not addressed by McInnes yet the others were

This is pysh!

Cave dwellers looking like May are ten a penny in Perth.

In any case, the Aberdeen bus passed me on Wellington Road yesterday at 1:15 pm. May would have been on that bus.

We weren't that bad today and we were unlucky. Celtic still deserved to win though. We need to be more cute, especially Shinnie. McLean wasn't bad and the tombola was required. Maynard is pish though and although I've said it before, I won't be back at Parkhead.

The league is ruined here BUT I watched the end of the Real v Barca game and when they scored their third you could see countless Real "fans" taking pictures of whoever the **** it was that scored.

Our league is ****ed but at least it's not that ****ed.

My reaction without having seen any highlights is ... "Shat it again! Pussies!"

However, Sevco getting beat by Kilmarnock took the edge off it ...

#playingforsecond

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    This is pysh!

Cave dwellers looking like May are ten a penny in Perth.

In any case, the Aberdeen bus passed me on Wellington Road yesterday at 1:15 pm. May would have been on that bus.
    Might have been Thursday night

I heard McInnes doing his pre match and he explained all changes Bar why May wasn't even in the squad. Funny one

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast