+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

I thought we looked decent in the highlights. A couple of lucky goals done us. There was certainly more than the 1 shot that RJ is saying we had.
    KMc almost scored from a deflection, GMS shoulda had a corner from a deflected shot, Shinnie hit a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Exactly. Dundee have got nothing off Brenda but scored more so we are infact the worst v them.

But its ok McInnes isnt McGhee and we havent been beaten 9-0 so its fine
    It’s fine, because in the overall picture, we are a better team, more consistent and better off overall in the whole context.
    Just because some armchair fans don’t see it game after game and are reliant on watching the big games off the telly / streams, the majority see and recognise the improvement we have made as a tram, even when we are in transition.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I thought we looked decent in the highlights. A couple of lucky goals done us. There was certainly more than the 1 shot that RJ is saying we had.
    KMc almost scored from a deflection, GMS shoulda had a corner from a deflected shot, Shinnie hit a couple.
    Indeed, I thought so too from the highlights.

They score a deflected goal, ours goes just wide.
    Their second ricochets off our defender to allow Hayes to steal a goal.

On another day, we may have held out and got our own luck.

I see plenty of games in the flesh and id say we are not a better team than last season. Rooney is not producing as hes not being fed as our replacements for McGinn and Hopalonghobbit are not good enough. Its not Rooneys fault. Its poor signings, its trying to play a counter attacking game with rooney up front, not his strength, its playing him out wide. You telling me thats anyones fault but McInnes.

But if your happy the days of Patterson, Ebbe and McGhee are behind us then thats your prerogative but its nae mine. Sevco games did it for me. I liked McInnes up untill this season. The tombola and negative tactics have worn thin
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 27-12-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Sorry pal...the stats say 1 shot on target all match. Stewart had a shot saved by Gordon in the 1st half.

I see plenty of games in the flesh and id say we are not a better team than last season. Rooney is not producing as hes not being fed as our replacements for McGinn and Hopalonghobbit are not good enough. Its not Rooneys fault. Its poor signings, its trying to play a counter attacking game with rooney up front, not his strength, its playing him out wide. You telling me thats anyones fault but McInnes.

But if your happy the days of Patterson, Ebbe and McGhee are behind us then thats your prerogative but its nae mine. Sevco games did it for me. I liked McInnes up untill this season. The tombola and negative tactics have worn thin
    Statistically, I think we’re about on par for last season.
    I’ll do some working out later.

Your like a horse with blinkers on.
    The huns saga has got you focussed on 4 games, rather than the whole season.
    Your like a wee girl holding a grudge, because it was not your specific ideal.

But hey ho, you keep watching from your armchair whilst we go watch the team tonight and hopefully get a great win.
    The majority of supporters are behind DM, only the long distance armchair fans that are pishing their pants
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 27-12-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

But hey ho, you keep watching from your armchair whilst we go watch the team tonight and hopefully get a great win.
    The majority of supporters are behind DM, only the long distance armchair fans that are pishing their pants
    I winna be watching at all as ill be flying to work. So you can tell me how fantastic it was tommorow as that seems to be your mantra.

I winna be watching at all as ill be flying to work. So you can tell me how fantastic it was tommorow as that seems to be your mantra.
    My mantra is to provide balance when the armchair pant pisherscome out in force.
    The truth is you guys are the minority and the majority of supporters who go to the games are behind the management.
    Time you guys accept that.

Where does the armchair part come.

I go to games, i have a season ticket and i have had it with "the messiah" now. Ill back the team. Dinna need to like the manager

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

You do realise you sound like a right dick .... no?

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast