+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We can work to keep our consistency against the smaller clubs, while putting in a better shift in the Tims fixture. It’s not one or the other. Don’t know why you’re all struggling with this
    We’re not the ones struggling.
    You are the ones ignoring the concept of focus based on league placing and why there is a greater emphasis when they play us.
    You didn’t hear Rogers going on about double digit gap before the Hearts game, but you did just before they played us.
    He focuses on the big games and was complacent in others.

I’m coming to the consensus your only here as a WUM, not as a supporter of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You are the ones ignoring the concept of focus based on league placing
    Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You are the ones ignoring the concept of focus based on league placing and why there is a greater emphasis when they play us.
    You didn’t hear Rogers going on about double digit gap before the Hearts game, but you did just before they played us.
    He focuses on the big games and was complacent in others.

I’m coming to the consensus your only here as a WUM, not as a supporter of the club.
    Wow...heard it all now! Rodgers is complacent against other teams in our league but not when they play us. Rodgers is not complacent against any team in our league and has a record to prove it.
    I hate to think what Del would be described as if Rodgers is complacent.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    we could even take one game at a time and try and win every game... we would need a manager who was able to instil this into the players... but we have not had one of those since... hmmm, DM.
    He doesn’t though.

So basically we can do nothing about Celtic so rollover as long as we get the points elsewhere to finish second to our superiors. I am not denying how far we have come although we do seem to have plateaued. I don't get how some are so happy to accept it though and have no ambition to move forward. As I said I don't expect to win the league but being competitive is something entirely different.

Also going back we were nowhere near Celtic in the league and were still getting humped so did they raise their game then too? We do seem to have a mental block playing them more than any other team.

I want Aberdeen to win every game. DM wants Aberdeen to win every game. The players want to win every game.

DM could sh1te gold and posters on here would complain about how heavy it was.

I want Aberdeen to win every game. DM wants Aberdeen to win every game. The players want to win every game.
    That’s the same whether you’re at Real Madrid or the Vale of Leven. Well done for explaining the point of football

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s the same whether you’re at Real Madrid or the Vale of Leven. Well done for explaining the point of football
    Sadly, it had to be done for some posters.

Sadly, it had to be done for some posters.
    McInnes is a winner. He sets us up to win every match.

My @rse!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is a winner. He sets us up to win every match.

My @rse!!
    which ones does he not set up to win then?

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast