+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hearts 4 Celtic 0

Hearts 4 Celtic 0

A weekend with a Well defeat is never great but that result has fair put a smile on my face today. Get it right up those sanctimonious, psuedo pious, arrogant b4stards and that creepy, self satisfied w4nk of a manager of theirs. I'm delighted their 'Invincible' run has ended, they had that coming.

Sometimes I worry about you....

Quote Originally Posted by jwok View Post
    Sometimes I worry about you....
    That club and everything they do just get up my nose. After the recent trilogy against them and the two non-penalties which they couldn't even bring themselves to admit they got lucky with, I am delighted to see them beaten soundly and losing their unbeaten run. As I said, they had it coming.

That defeat was coming, I didn't see them losing by four, but going by recent weeks they've been very lucky to have kept that run going. They should have lost to us until Colum stepped up to the plate. Then Hibs ran them close as well. Glad to see they have been beaten at long last. Long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by wellin View Post
    That defeat was coming, I didn't see them losing by four, but going by recent weeks they've been very lucky to have kept that run going. They should have lost to us until Colum stepped up to the plate. Then Hibs ran them close as well. Glad to see they have been beaten at long last. Long may it continue.
    Indeed. There is nothing better than seeing arrogance put in it's place.

Edit: Double post.

We 'oft disagree - but I'll back you on this one for sure. GIRUY The Sellick.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)