+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hegazi signs on the dotted line

Hegazi signs on the dotted line

Albion activate buy clause and sign him on a permanent until 2022, smart bit of business
    https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2017/dece...ure-to-albion/

I'm surprised he didn't wait until the end of the season to see which division we are in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by curlybaggie View Post
    I'm surprised he didn't wait until the end of the season to see which division we are in next year.
    It don't matter Curly what division we're in he's half decent & we need all the better players we can get + it keeps some of the big boys who think he's alright we'll take him for next to nothing from them , after we took the gamble on him .

I was talking from his point of view, not ours.

Good news, and we do need good news.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Good news, and we do need good news.
    Yes I agree with you Swedish good news , i think things are looking up ( slowly ) i feel more optimistic than I did a month ago .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)