+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After my latest ban let me calrify a few things

After my latest ban let me calrify a few things

I dont come on here to wind peole up
    i come on here as like most i am not a sheep and if i think Raf isnt good enough for us then i will say it
    if that gets to people tehen so be it stop being so precious its a footy forum you sad phecks

it seems to me many more are of my thinking that rafa is making tomany mistakes and isnt up to it but have the attitude of well who else

i think rafa made so many mistakes saturday in team selection you would think he had just come here
    who the pheck starts joselwho and perez ahaed of gayle who is on a roll scoring

as for me being anti geordie

i aint anti geordie
    i just dont think they are as passionate as peope make out

the ones i have met are friendly

i have met more peopel from the toon who have never been or havent been for years than i have met who go

take the plastics one here who say they are passionate
    if you were passionate about something you would make sacrifices you would go out your way to watch the team you are passionate abiout ,as i do .i watch 60%plus games each season and travel between 230-280 miles each way doing so
    i dont sit on a couch with a remote control telling greeks they are more passionate than me as they are a geordie

well get of your arse stop making excuses and go and watch the team you are pssionate about

i have met hundreds of Geordies in the toon who have never been to the ground
    and they feel they have to justify this by making excuses such as i wont go there until the fat ******* has gone et etc

i never liked my first father in law ,but i was passionatly in love with his daughter
    it didnt stop me travelling 40 miles on my lambretta every night to see her

hope that clears a few things up

you have no right to criticise anybody because you do not know their circumstances I dont get to matches as much as i,d like but my life has nothing to do with you - so stop moaning about people on here who don,t go --- and 280 mlles one way ?
    ( i was going to matches before you were born )

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I dont come on here to wind peole up
    i come on here as like most i am not a sheep and if i think Raf isnt good enough for us then i will say it
    if that gets to people tehen so be it stop being so precious its a footy forum you sad phecks

it seems to me many more are of my thinking that rafa is making tomany mistakes and isnt up to it but have the attitude of well who else

i think rafa made so many mistakes saturday in team selection you would think he had just come here
    who the pheck starts joselwho and perez ahaed of gayle who is on a roll scoring

as for me being anti geordie

i aint anti geordie
    i just dont think they are as passionate as peope make out

the ones i have met are friendly

i have met more peopel from the toon who have never been or havent been for years than i have met who go

take the plastics one here who say they are passionate
    if you were passionate about something you would make sacrifices you would go out your way to watch the team you are passionate abiout ,as i do .i watch 60%plus games each season and travel between 230-280 miles each way doing so
    i dont sit on a couch with a remote control telling greeks they are more passionate than me as they are a geordie

well get of your arse stop making excuses and go and watch the team you are pssionate about

i have met hundreds of Geordies in the toon who have never been to the ground
    and they feel they have to justify this by making excuses such as i wont go there until the fat ******* has gone et etc

i never liked my first father in law ,but i was passionatly in love with his daughter
    it didnt stop me travelling 40 miles on my lambretta every night to see her

hope that clears a few things up
    f'ucking hell,the only thing missing is the sound of violins

your a lightweight WUM wilf....you stick to story's about your nan and leave the fishing to the professionals son!

reet i'm off to RTG......Fish For Tea!!

your ban was nothing to do with hating Rafa

it was for hoying insults at all and sundry

try saying what you like - without the insults thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    you have no right to criticise anybody because you do not know their circumstances I dont get to matches as much as i,d like but my life has nothing to do with you - so stop moaning about people on here who don,t go --- and 280 mlles one way ?
    ( i was going to matches before you were born )
    im not moaning about individual im making a point that i have met as many so called passionate geordies who havent managerd to watch the toon who have

yep 280 miles one way

thats how passionate i am
    yet people living 3-10 miles from the ground cant be bothered
    yet geordies are meant to be passionate

they are no more passionate than a leeds fan,pboro fan or even a sunderland fan

if we hadnt won for nearly a year we would be bak to the hardcore 18000

the so calle dpassionate ones are flooding out after games at the moment

Rant
    you are a lot thicker than you come across if you think im wilf

even the plastics have worked out we aint the same

keep up

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    your ban was nothing to do with hating Rafa

it was for hoying insults at all and sundry

try saying what you like - without the insults thanks
    does that work both ways

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    im not moaning about individual im making a point that i have met as many so called passionate geordies who havent managerd to watch the toon who have

yep 280 miles one way

thats how passionate i am
    yet people living 3-10 miles from the ground cant be bothered
    yet geordies are meant to be passionate

they are no more passionate than a leeds fan,pboro fan or even a sunderland fan

if we hadnt won for nearly a year we would be bak to the hardcore 18000

the so calle dpassionate ones are flooding out after games at the moment

Rant
    you are a lot thicker than you come across if you think im wilf

even the plastics have worked out we aint the same

keep up
    ah so you live in london (282 miles then) and we all thought you were in lincolnshire

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    ah so you live in london (282 miles then) and we all thought you were in lincolnshire
    He's got the mileage aboot right Ron,he lives in Holbeach FFS. He must have being bannished there..Cos seriously, yees wouldnt wan't to live there..

It teks aboot 100 miles to get on to our proper roads..

'if we hadnt won for nearly a year we would be bak to the hardcore 18000'

Make that upwards of 35k and I would tend to agree !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)