+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Will Richard Wood face club action?

Will Richard Wood face club action?

The way the Plymouth CB was hung off him he was very unlucky not to get there first.

I'd rather he faced club auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post
    So do I have to register to read it Paul? Add blockers are used on this site because of the shyte we get. Will registering in your site effect this?

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    So do I have to register to read it Paul? Add blockers are used on this site because of the shyte we get. Will registering in your site effect this?
    same problem so either I turn off the ad-blocker(doubtful) or I forget about reading Paul,s columns.Sorry Paul-decision made.

I don't have any problem I can read it and I have Ad-blocker

I have ad blocker and can't read it. I only have ad blocker because of this site which is impossible to use without it.

Don't really know anything about ad-blocking, Frog. Does the same problem arise if you access the stories via Twitter or Facebook?

Yeah action is to get rid in January, lost count now how many times he's cost us the game now in the last couple of seasons and was very fortunate to get a new contract imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Davis_(Millers_ View Post
    Don't really know anything about ad-blocking, Frog. Does the same problem arise if you access the stories via Twitter or Facebook?
    It only takes a minute to register, and hey presto, job done.Ad blocker very necessary on MM.I use Ad Blocker plus through Firefox.

Merry Christmas to all who want to be merry. If you dont `Bah Humbug` and it`ll soon be all over!
    Last edited by philthefluter; 21-12-2017 at 01:09 PM.