+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tom Bradshaw wants to leave .... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    What’s the East Stand got to do with owt ?
    Yeah, leave us out of it .
    Any road, I think I'd have noticed a band up there... for one thing, it'd have kept me awake these last few games.

Rubbish - he wants to sign an extension! Rumour mill starting for a club who want a striker! They are worse off than us, why? High alert, does he know the toll road has increased? His increased wages must take this into consideration!

It's strange how some knocked the club last January for selling our better players , but now are wishing one of our better players best wishes , can't blame for leaving etc in this thread , Weird
    I sometimes think they want to run the club down at every opportunity and want us to fail?
    Yes the Club isn't faultless by any means , but it's our club and we should try to remember that and stick behind them
    Last edited by Romared; 19-12-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Stick behind what though Roma?

Owd on a minute. Av been teld on here since last August that Mister Lee would put an end to all this carry on and, not only would we retain our better players with increased wages and ambition, but we would be able to spend Santa's millions to bring in star players. Has Tom farnd art that Santa will not be coming cos we've all been very naughty boys and girls ?

I saw it in one online news article that the takeover was delayed until after xmas and Hecky might be stuck with what he's got.

Azzav sed befooar it'll be "delayed" until 1st Feb so he dunt evtu spend owt from his own pocket.

He'll lose money if we go darn though dunt make sense SBRed

In an ideal world I'd want to hold on to him, decent affordable strikers are thin on the ground. But when was the last time we outbid anybody in a war of wages? If he wants to go, he'll go.

Selling our best players in Jan has become a habit for us. Even if our squad is so-so, it still has a few bright sparks in it and other clubs must surely have figured out by now that we're a selling club and an easy target. They probably keep a closer eye on us than I do on my Amazon wish list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    He'll lose money if we go darn though dunt make sense SBRed
    Venture capitalists like Mister Lee dunt looiz money Ponte. Thats why he is a billionaire.
    Av still to work art why he wants to buy us but one thing is fo certain, he'll let the football side of things chug along on a self-sustaining basis even in League One while he gets on with whatever his real motives are to make money.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast