+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One week to go for

One week to go for

Xmas where are you having it and what yous be eating ..

Going ..

Its a vegan Xmas for us no animals will be hurt or heads chopped aff at the chopping block.

But we will be having all the trimmings but I'm driving so no drinking .

Working all over Christmas but I'm fine with it,wouldn't be doing anything special if I was off anyhow

Christmas greetings to you and your family Buc and i hope that all of you on here have a good one as well

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    Working all over Christmas but I'm fine with it,wouldn't be doing anything special if I was off anyhow

Christmas greetings to you and your family Buc and i hope that all of you on here have a good one as well

Thanks Chalky even though you are working I'm sure you will have some fun with fellow workers and patients.

Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Buc View Post
    Thanks Chalky even though you are working I'm sure you will have some fun with the bints in the morgue.
    Have a good one.

Excally

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Excally
    I enjoyed that kel,hope that you and your family have a good Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by chalky_ncfc View Post
    I enjoyed that kel,hope that you and your family have a good Christmas
    Cheers chalks, you too.

Cheers chalks, you too.
    You too Kel especially with the kids I miss them days when my kids were young enjoying their excitement with them.. Lucky man.

Thanks Jimmy, all the best to you and your family.

Aye, I'm lucky in that me and the ex-bint get on so I'll get to spend the whole day with the kids which I'm geet looking forrad to.

Thanks Jimmy, all the best to you and your family.

Aye, I'm lucky in that me and the ex-bint get on so I'll get to spend the whole day with the kids which I'm geet looking forrad to.
    Absolutely magical .it will make yer day as you know.

And a geet big MERRY CHRISMAS from me too. I'm off to find me bucket.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)