+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andy Yiadom

I bet agents are in contact with Hecky and Gauthier as we speak touting their clients on us.

Odds on us signing a Chinese player , ev wee ad wun afoor ?

But will the money for yids be spent on strengthening front line Ponte

Hopefully Dooali. However, I think it's the lack of creativity that's doing us at times rather than lack of a striker.

I hope this is true - we have better players already in the position- it's clear he's not bothered. Don't pick him now cos, with our luck, he'll get injured (in a reenactment of the Jacob Butterfield situation of the past)

Might not want to goowa nar with this takeover. He could be a right laker if he wanted.

Take the money , IMO he's nowt special and shunt ev played again for us , he wants out we want rid , 2 million seems excessive to me ? Snatch their hands off quick ,

Yids has done nothing special recently, but IMO it's not that long since he was one of our better players. For whatever reason, his form has suffered since he had a spell out of the first team. I agree we should cash in on him, but it'll be interesting to see if his career takes off or flatlines after he leaves. At the right club, with the right manager, I think he could be an exceptional full-back. Hopefully we'll have some add-on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12