+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Claw

FAO Claw

Good of you to pop on Tykesmad , always a good word to say thanks , glad the days of the previous MOD are over , you and Frenchlion are good posters on our board and always welcome , Make sure you look after us Northern Monkees when we visit in the FA Cup , may the best team win and good luck for the rest of the season , i hope Dulwich Hamlet get sorted out , watched them a lot when I visited London and stayed with my Auntie and Uncle !! A big wall fan ?? All the best for Xmas and wishing you all a great New Year , Regards and best Wishes Roma , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Thanks for that Romared, looks like your fortunes are looking up with your new investors. Like you I also am hopeful that the Hamlet can turn it around. The Lions have poached players off them before. Yes the F.A. Cup is handy to make some money, we managed to get to the qtr final last year, mind you your money worries should now be over.

And to you and yours Merry Crimbo and a healthy new year

Whats this here lads, can anybody join in with these frolics and festivities ?.
    Ive been sharing posts on here/on footymad with Claw and Frenchie for 2-3 years now Roma and I agree that they are both decent and they do deserve the chance of this board getting a bit more popular again.
    If we can both stay up, who would we (Barnsley & Millwall) both like to send down instead ?. lol

think everyone's quite content and happy with the present status quo
    stay safe now
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    think everyone's quite content and happy with the present status quo
    stay safe now
    john.
    Morning Sir...it would be even better if some of the old posters would post again, Bermondsey,Scotty,LAML,et all..Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Morning Sir...it would be even better if some of the old posters would post again, Bermondsey,Scotty,LAML,et all..Cheers
    indeed mate, just have to be patient i suppose, amazing what a dullard can ruin really!

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Whats this here lads, can anybody join in with these frolics and festivities ?.
    Ive been sharing posts on here/on footymad with Claw and Frenchie for 2-3 years now Roma and I agree that they are both decent and they do deserve the chance of this board getting a bit more popular again.
    If we can both stay up, who would we (Barnsley & Millwall) both like to send down instead ?. lol
    I think the 3 b's, Burton, bolton and Birmingham should all go for a burton. Bolton because when I went away there a couple years back I was chased down the road by about 20 of them, I refused to take off my club scarf.

Merry Crimbo to all posters who come on this board and a great new year.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)