+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

I was looking for O'Neil alf, is he still at Fleetwood ? If so he must have been injured/suspended ?

Well that's the FA Cup gone for another year.

bastids lose at home to Hull with hardly any supporters there, Peterborough knock Villa out, Chalky's County win at Brentford, Coventry beat Stoke and seal Hughes departure, Acido's 10 lose 4-1 at the Den and Norwich hold Chelsea at home for a replay.

Accy and Morecambe both win in league 2

Annan 0 Montrose 1

Bromley 0 AFC Fylde 1

I couldnt care less Alto, and its a shame that I/we feel this about the FA cup isnt it.
    Our priority yet again this season is the league and staying up, and this is going to be a huge January window.
    And theres some huge rumours about Hecky leaving us for Notts Florist sometime soon, before Monday morning!!.

The transfer window always seems a let down for me, especially after looking forward to it.

Aye the FA Cup is not what it used to be Acido, the way the powers that be are acting (or not acting) they are devaluing our whole structure week after week.

On that subject Alto matey, I could chat and bore everybody off on here (again!! lol).
    Look at the old traditional footy fans weekend eh, of 'when Satdy comes' etc.
    Not only have they forced more Sunday games on us now, they even take it further with the pathetic injection of Friday and Monday night matches as well. Who really wants this, when Satdy and Tuesday (midweek) matches are what always used to work and be popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I was looking for O'Neil alf, is he still at Fleetwood ? If so he must have been injured/suspended ?
    Alto
    Fleetwood Town have revealed that midfielder Aiden O’Neill has been recalled from his loan spell by parent club Burnley. O’Neill joined the club on a season long loan deal in August with the option of a January recall. ... And Premier League side Burnley have exercised that option ...
    He’s in China with the Aussie under 23 squad. Fleetwood wouldn’t let him go to China so we did - think that’s the scenario.

When O'Neill returns from international action with the Socceroos he is set to go back out on loan to League One promotion contenders S****horpe United, where he will link up with former Claret Graham Alexander.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 07-01-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Hey Oldie your another traditional fan arent you. It might sound like Im ranting here but do you also know what I mean when I whinge about fixture nonsense and how Sky and the Bbc & co have ruined our game with their inteference.
    I/we would love to have a few quid of what you Burnsley dingles are earning in the Prem thingy league lol, but its never going to happen of course.

Get ready for regular Saturday evening games Acido.

All for the benefit of plenty £ notes.

Football nowadays reminds me of any Government past or present where the rich get richer and the rest suffer, so the FA and Governing Bodies get rich along with the top 6 cream teams while the rest try and emulate them but ultimately fail badly and we the mug supporters suffer along with our Club, they pontificate from their ivory chair that we have the best top league in the world while they slowly kill our National sport, they should be ashamed that they live for the greed of even more money for themselves and the elite, it really Phuck's me off big time.

A rough guide to earnings would be, and I'm trying to recollect and will be put right if wrong.

The year we got promoted we received about 100 Million £'s, with a profit of 30 Million pounds from the year before accounts, we stayed up so again roughly another 100 Million, we have transformed our training ground into a state of the art thing, plus ground improvements, yet spent hardly anything when you consider what we have gained with Murdocks money and selling players, I'd guess Dyche is on at least 2 Million a year with players on no more than 35-45,000 a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Oldie your another traditional fan arent you. It might sound like Im ranting here but do you also know what I mean when I whinge about fixture nonsense and how Sky and the Bbc & co have ruined our game with their inteference.
    I/we would love to have a few quid of what you Burnsley dingles are earning in the Prem thingy league lol, but its never going to happen of course.
    Hi Acido
    Yes I’m old so must be traditional, except for jazz.
    Yes Sky and BT mess it up for those like me who live miles away. Can’t plan ahead in case games get switched so cheap travel tickets have gone up by the time you know the time and date, or you risk losing the money.

See you got done 4-1 too.
    With your new owners won’t you be better than dingles soon?
    Suppose we got another 25000 x £15 from our loss if we get half the gate money.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 07-01-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Over optimism

Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)