+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

Great result alf, I love the little uns rubbing the big uns noses in it, and its extra special being the poison dwarf and Manure

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Great result alf, I love the little uns rubbing the big uns noses in it, and its extra special being the poison dwarf and Manure
    Certainly is Alto.. I Phookin detest the Muncs ...

Three points for us on Boxing Day then...

Danny Ings not even in the squad for the trip to Arsenal.

Norwich City host Brentford in the Championship

Fleetwood 0 Gillingham 2 in League One, 32 mins gone

Coventry v Wycombe in League Two

@rsenal 0 Bindippers 1 half time...The Bindippers should be home and dry after missing chance after chance in the first half ..Arsenal playing Schite

Balls and Delia having trouble with Brentford being 2-0 down.

Coventry 2 Wycombe 1

Fleetwood still 2 behind to Gillingham

Half Time: Arsenal 0 Liverpool 1, Courtinho with his head, I'd add alf the Ref making a couple of gaffs with decisions, or non decisions.

3 goals on less than 5 minutes for Arsenal make it 3-2, what was the Liverpool keeper doing with the second one ? giving it a wave ?

Sorry Alto delete my thread.

From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Not watching just seein the text, but Liverpool 1-0 up at HT and could have been more, Arsenal useless, then Pool go 2-0 after 52 mins and seemingly safe, up only for Arsenal then to get 3 in 5 mins.
    Not many will have predicted this!
    Still 30 mins to go.

I thought I was sitting pretty with my prediction when it was 2-2 Colner

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)