+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

Everton 0-0 after 40mins
    If it stays that way we are in Europe and Swans are in the bottom 3.

Redmond puts Southampton ahead but Everton get an equaliser after 6 mins extra time though only 4 we’re allotted. Hughes furious and players devastated especially as it was a deflection past the keeper.
    We’re in Europe!

Saints or Swans

We’ll soon find out if either can force a winner. Time for an Austin goal?

I want Swansea to equalise

So do I Warminster.

I'm surrounded by blasted Southampton fans at work.

I'm not sure why we have Welsh teams in our leagues, but I was thinking Swansea v Cardiff would be interesting. I guess if Swansea can beat Stoke in their last game, it might still happen.

We've got a good former player in Alfie Mawson at Swanny, and apparently hes attracting the attentions of ManUre & Tottingham.
    We have a sell on clause so that might be a few more mill for us, and obviously we'll waste it again on crappy lower league 'spreadhseet' style players and Premship kids on loan who have only just left school!.
    (soz Im ranting again here arent I!).

I'll say it Again Acido, rant all you want, I feel your pain fella.

Im doing it on Derby mad as well at the moment Alto, where I could rant on forever and ever but I dont want to go too far, and bore the fans on their own boards with our clubs nonsense.
    Anyway I see Larry (Simon) Grayson has left Bradford today, and remember theres his predecessor Stuart McCall who is also available.

What exactly is a GOOD appointment though these days, surely every single manager or coach appointment, is a gamble of some sorts isnt it.

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)