+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Derby again fail to have a chance of getting promoted with a 2-0 loss at Fulham after going into the tie 1-0 up, you'll need to have a word Rammy, or support Burnley
    Oh dear that’s Nugent missed out but Kevin MacDonald in with a chance of coming back to the Turf!
    If they don’t make i how about Sessegnon he’s £22.5m on Transfermarkt so maybe not!!
    Last edited by oldcolner; 15-05-2018 at 08:41 PM.

Villa v Fulham it is then.
    I wonder how much money Derby and Brough have gambled and lost?

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Villa v Fulham it is then.
    I wonder how much money Derby and Brough have gambled and lost?
    Answering one question Brough made a £6m profit last year after spending £31m to get promoted.
    Away from the headline figures in the accounts is the note that the club - controlled by Gibson via his 75% stake in the Gibson O’Neill Company who also own Bulkhaul and Rockliffe Hall - owe £93.6m to the wider group undertakings. The loan won’t be called in during the next 12 months.
    They splashed out this year to try to repeat the push with Pulis, Bamford, Assombolonga I guess they’ll be owing a lot more now.

And the other
    Derby accounts show a loss of £7m last year and £14m the year before, however the parent company SEVCO5112 also owned 100% by W Morris was set up in Sept 2015 and lost £36m in 2015-6 and £21m in then months to June 2017 so that’s a loss of around £2.5m a month.
    Mr Morris’s dream of having a mid table PL side is certainly costing him

League One 2nd leg Semi:

Rotherham v Scunny (agg 2-2)

Rotherham 2 Scunny 0 (agg 4-2)

That makes an interesting final with Shrewsbury v Rotherham. It is amazing the amount of connections with Rotherham that there were with S****horpe and also Shrewsbury.
    I would love to see Shrewsbury promoted because I go there for the Inter-Services games between the Royal Air Force and either the Army or Royal Navy and they always look after you really well. They have a really nice set up and a smashing pitch and the Inter Services game is topped off by the Royal Air Force landing a helicpoter in the centre circle in order to deliver the match ball.
    Come on you Shrews!!

Thursday, League Two play off semi-final 2nd leg, Exeter 3 Lincoln 1 (agg 3-1)

Friday, League Two play off semi-final 2nd leg, Notts County 1 Coventry City 4

So the play off Finals are..

Aston Villingham v Fulham

Rotherham v Shrewsbury

Coventry v Exeter

(and Tranmere are back in Lg Two after winning the non league final last week)

Once went to Exeter on the coach with Accy Clarets, set off at 06.00, got to Exeter at 13.45 for a 15.00 kick-off and the game had been postponed!

Had a pee against the coach back wheel and came back home.

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)