+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

Two 5th round FA Cup games saw Leicester seemingly finding it difficult to oust Sheffield United 1-0 scored by Steptoe (Vardy)

Chelsea having an easier game going in at half time 4-0 up against Hull which it finished.

Man U, Southampton and Brighton go forward to the 6th round in the FA Cup, Sheff Wed and Swansea replay.

Millwall take all the points in Birmingham, Cardiff City again look good with a 1-0 win over Boro, Fulham dent Villa's promotion climb with a 2-0 win, PNE 1 Wolves 1 and sorry Sunderland lose 0-2 at home to Brentford.

Good to see the proper Wimbledon win 1-0 and the pretenders MK lose leaving them 3rd from bottom 7 points behind AFC, Claret loanee Anderson gets 2 as Donny put Fleetwood to bed 3-0.

Accrington draw 1-1 at Barnet to stay 3rd, Notts County 0-0 at Newport to stay 5th and Swindon get a late goal to clinch a 3-2 win against Port Vale to stay 6th.

My local team Bromley lose 1-0 at Tranmere in the National League and remain 8th.

Not working out for Andone and Deportive as they lose at Alaves 1-0 and are next to bottom of the league.

Annan lose 3-0 at Stirling and are sliding down the league.

No game for Barnsley today Alto matey lol, but it feels like we've won one because none of our fellow strugglers won either today.
    In fact only Burton gained a point against Notts Florist and even that was a 0-0. So its Burton to visit us on Tuesday in a massive must win opener for our new international coach.

I don't think you'll have any trouble on Tuesday Acido, Burton failed to break down a 10 man Forest team for 2 thirds of the game, I know what everyone says "its harder to beat a 10 man team" but I don't feel the same.

I know what you mean with not playing, I talked to my Geordie brother in law earlier on the phone and said it must feel like a win not having a game today, he wasn't impressed

Is he a supporter of said struggling geordie Newcy bar codes team ?.
    But yes its frustrating to not play on the proper footy day isnt it, Satdy is footy day no matter what Sky and the Bbc say about live coverage etc.

I agree, one missed Saturday is usually 2 weeks of boredom for me, you could have every team playing on the Saturday and the monkeys of England's international team playing and I'd still be bored with my Club not active, and the closed season is always seemingly endless

Aww thats where we differ Alto, Im still an England Intl fan and will keep backing them no matter how many times they keep letting me and the rest of us down in tournaments. Yes Im a glutton for garbage lol.

I finished with England long before Beckham retired, but Beckham for me was the last straw, he'd past his best and yet they still had him in the team just for the Beckham brand which made more money for the greedy FA.

Good on you Acido for still being attracted to it, but I'm long past bothering with the P!ss poor FA and what they stand for (£'s), and yes my team are in the Premier League and getting the dosh (too much) but it stinks of unfairness and corruption at every turn.

Rochdale off to Wembley after last min equaliser v Spurs 2-2.
    Hamilton 3 Rangers 5 with Windass getting 3
    Celtic 0-0 St Johnstone
    Last edited by oldcolner; 18-02-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Rochdale did the North West proud.

I'm glad they earned their ticket to loads of dosh...

Attachment 8610

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)