+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

Great display by Rochdale against a Spurs side who looked and played like they thought that all they had to do was to turn up. Great stuff.

I missed this heroic display as I was in the garden for 4 hours pressure washing, its a job for a ****ager I think as I'm absolutely knackered.....

Championship:

Norwich 1 Ipswich 1

Weeds 2 Bristol City 2

League One:

Blackpool 1 Peterborough 1

Credit to Rochdale for never giving up. You can’t even breathe on Dele Alli in the box.

If we (under Hecky the so called messiah at the time) had made more effort at Millwall in the 3rd round, we would have had the chance of beating Rochdale and facing Tottenham in the big 5th round tie.
    Well done to Keef and his 'Dale cowboys though, they did Mike Harding proud. lol

5th round FA Cup with Wigan v Man City tonight.

The Lancashire Derby of the year with bastids taking on Bury in League One

0-0 at HT and Delph sent off controversially just before HT. Pep going ballistic.

Well can’t believe no one was watching Wigan win 1-0. Great goal by Griggs, big error by Walker to leave the ball.
    City fans rioting.
    Pep misses his quad bid.

I watched it buy I stay away from my PC when I am watching TV games.
    It was a smashing goal by Griggs and I thought that Wigan defended superbly and deserved the bit of luck that went with it.
    Interesting that City tried to take a quick free kick like they did against us and the referee made them re-take it --even though the original was offside anyway.
    What was happening in the tunnel at half time was a bloody disgrace but nothing will be done because it was Pep.

Well played Wigan, great to see Citeh get their @rse kicked ..

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)