+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

I meant to start this at the beginning of the season to keep all other games in one thread so its nice and tidy but forgot, also meant to begin it last night but forgot again (it must be my age or I'm spending too much time reading alf's posts).

Anyway, over 4 months late, here it is.

Tonight's Games:

EFL Cup:

Arsenal v West Ham

Leicester City v Manchester City

FA Cup Second Round Replay:

Carlisle United v Gillingham

Better late than never Alto...

Arsenal dispatch West Ham by a single goal, Leicester get an equaliser in the 97th minute with a pen from Vardy, I wonder if it was warranted ? extra time being played.

Carlisle United into the 3rd round beating Gillingham 3-1.

I'm glad Leicester lost the penalty shootout..Steptoe and Marmite missing for them..

I only saw a quick glimpse of the foul for their leveller in the 97th minute, didn't look like one to me, but the view from the camera was far away.

It was yet another dive --I wonder whether it will be scrutinised?
    I had to laugh though when Walker went down on the edge of the box a bit later and was booked for diving --his face was a picture --I am sure he was making a point after he had been involved in the first dive!

Chelsea beat Bournemouth 2-1 in the EFL, Bristol City holding Man Utd 1-1 at home

Ashton Gate goes crazy as Bristol City score

YYYEEESSSSSSSSSS...A last second winner for Brizzle against the Muncs.. Wonderful ..

Bristol City boss Lee Johnson hopes a "£450 bottle of wine" will entice Jose Mourinho to sit down with him after Wednesday's Carabao Cup quarter-final.

I guess he might be drinking alone.

Teach them fo fly down on the day and get diverted to Cardiff. It’s only 3 hours by coach direct.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 20-12-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)