+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: The Days Other Games (Season 2017 - 2018)

Just had a good look at your table Acido, Still 2 games left and your goal difference is better than Burton or Bolt Ons, I hope you can climb out of it at the expense of Bolt On, or even better.. .. .. . . . . . Birmingham a Shame you could not have made it better for yourselves with a result last night though.

Yep its a shame Alto, that we've run ourselves into the ground as a club because of genuine rank bad greedy and amateur ownership and rank bad management since we came up in '16. But Im ranting a bit now arent I, and this is NOT Tykesmad after all is it.
    If we had to choose though, then we'd also like to see Burton stay up and send either Bolton or Birmingham down as well.

Feel free to rant all you like Acido

A chance for Fulham to regain 2nd place with Cardiff in the Championship, it should not be too hard as they are at home to Sunderland

Fulham scrape past Sunderland 2-1

Prem Sat:

Liverpool 0 Stoke 0

Palace 5 Leicester 0

Hudds 0 Everton 2

Newcastle 0 West Brom 1

Southampton 2 Bournemouth 1

Swansea 0 Chelsea 1

Some of the rest:

Barnsley 2 Brentford 0

Burton 2 Bolt On 0

Hull 0 Cardiff 2

Q P R 3 Birmingham 1

Sheff U 0 Preston 1

Wolves 0 Wendy's 0

Boro 2 Millwall 0

Charlton 1 bastids 0

MK 0 Scunny 2

Walsall 1 Northampton 0

Wigan 1 AFC Wimbledon 1

Accy 1 Lincoln 0

Colchester 0 Swindon 0

Grimsby 2 Notts County 1

Morecambe 0 Barnet 1

Cowdenbeath 0 Annan 2

Maidenhead 5 Bromley 2

Sunday Prem:

West Ham 1 Man City 4

Manure 2 Arsenal 1

Wow, what a tense finish its going to be as we won 2-0 , and Burton beat Bolton by the same score. Birmingham and Reading are also in the mix as well and I reckon theres a lot of fans who are dreading whats going to happen here rather than looking forward to it.

A tough last game for you on Saturday at Derby Acido.

Birmingham also have a tough game at home to Fulham who surely will be going for all 3 points.

Reading also are in Cardiff who again will want maximum points like Fulham for 2nd place.

You have it all to do Acido and you have to go for a win, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you fella

Well 'playing for a draw' never normally works out anyway does it, and its something we never want to see our teams do. However, if all the scores are going in our favour near 65 minutes, then it wouldnt surprise me to see us trying to sit back again for the last half hour!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well 'playing for a draw' never normally works out anyway does it, and its something we never want to see our teams do. However, if all the scores are going in our favour near 65 minutes, then it wouldnt surprise me to see us trying to sit back again for the last half hour!.
    Preston and Gards are relying on you to beat Derby ,so no talking about drawing please..

I/we have already had talks with Gards about the Nobbers drawing with Burton, lets see if he can take a few backhanders and persuade Alex Neill and his team to only draw lol. Notts Florist worry me now though, they have nothing to play for away at Bolton!.

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)