+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who do we need to get to replace Moult?

Who do we need to get to replace Moult?

I know it will be almost impossible to replace Moult with a similar player as his work rate on and off the ball was exceptional and his goals ratio speaks for itself.IMO we will be looking at lower league players either here or in England and possibly non league.With that in mind I have been checking the various non league divisions and have noticed a player who is scoring for fun at his club Billericay,he is Jake Robinson wether he could do it in the Scottish Premier league I know is another matter but most people would have probably said the same about Louis Moult before he played a game for us. 😀

If anyone has heard of our next striker I'd be pretty surprised, we just don't seem to operate in the 'known' market any more...with the exception of players coming back to us, Bigirimana is the only player I think it likely the majority knew of in our squad before they signed.

Edit to add, I don't think we'll sign someone on Moult's level obviously but our record with strikers/forwards would actually seem decent with the exception of a break 2000-2003ish depending on how raging you remain with Spencer and how much credit you give the ****age McFadden playing almost on his own.

Coyne-Coyle-Spencer (loan version)-gap-McFadden-McDonald-Porter-Sutton-Higdon-Sutton-Moult.
    Last edited by Handsome_Devil; 20-12-2017 at 05:31 PM.

Wullie Pettigrew.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)