+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What question would you ask at today's Press Conference ?

What question would you ask at today's Press Conference ?

Mister Lee will be gargling and having his make up applied for today's Press Conference as his PR team bend his ear with a few key soundbite phrases he must include--"great fans"/ "big future"/ "heart with club" etc but what would you want to know from our new owner ?

I read a really good post on BBS yesterday from Danny Wilson's Love Child. Amongst all the giddy talk of how rich we were now (it reminded me of that Harry Enfield character "Cos we are considerably richer than you") he posted--

"The owners of the club are separate from the entity they own. Just because they have a high net worth it doesn't mean the club is wealthy.
    There is no guarantee that any "investment" they make is from their own pockets. Investments are often leveraged debt and people in capital markets, turnaround and hedge funds use other peoples money. I'll be interested to see how the investment vehicle to take a stake in the club is structured and where its hosted. I'm keen to see how transparent we are going forward."

He concludes by posing the question I would also want to put to Mister Lee--
    "Why have you invested in Barnsley Football Club and what do you intent to do with it to generate a return on your investment?"

Will you make a promise to open up the books for full examination to the fans ?

This will enable the fans to make reasonable comments based on facts and put an end to speculative assessments regarding the club's financial health which can sometimes lend itself to false aspiration .

How do you envisage seeing a return on your investment ?

Are you aware of the town's economy in relation to other parts of the UK ?

Have you any plans to trade with Nice on recruitment ? , if so how will this work ?

Do you see Toby Tyke as a dog or something you choose off a menu in a restaurant ?

Will you stop the sh!te slow service in the pie shop East stand lower ?

Pies is that what you call them I wouldn't feed them to a DOG

Will you be looking for a new head coach?

Name:  C5E8F867-B976-4F56-8983-2D06CAA893AD.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  14.6 KB

Thuz a joke sumweear wi that photo. Are they all midgets and are already set theear ?

Duz tha know when it starts ?

2pm I think SB

Question
    "Will the BFC media team be at hand to film the showing of many arses on the town hall steps?"

Crynes still own 20%

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast