+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Live football tickets website

Hi GASC. Was in Valencia same time as you but couldn't contact you cos dont know my details for this site! Managed to catch the Las Palmas cup match as well as the Girona game. Kept an eye out for you in the bars across from main stand where we watched the band playing the team off their coach. Bought tickets for both online thru club site - if you buy online you get two for one so was Euros 20 for each game. Wife went to the first one but on my own at Las Palmas.

Girona - sat on bottom level at corner between main stand and where Valencia were kicking first half. Good seats which provided shelter when it started to rain in the second half.

Las Palmas - front row of second tier in mainser. Fantastic view of match from any seat in that stand.

Football was excellent - thought Valencia looked very fit and used width well.

The city was very enjoyable. Very cheap!! Would agree with you that English is not as widely spoken as you would be lead to believe.

Food was great and i tried a variety of stuff - bull's tails being the most adventurous and best.

Hi Cougar. Very first person I met outside the ground before the game was another Dons fan from Glasgow. Bizarre. Yeah I watched that official Valencia FC band parading round the ground I was where you were before the game up until about an hour before the game. I then went to another wee bar near gate B(my entrance) at the Aragon Metro station. I was meant to be in secttion 774 in the top tier which would have been above where you were sitting but sat where i wanted really as there were so many empty seats. I thought Girona looked really impressive early on and it was no surprise when they took the lead. Their number 3's persistence on the left wing paid off and he sent over a peach of a cross for their goal. I thought he had a good game. Also thought Girona might have snatched an equaliser near the end. Did you go into Manolo's bar? Did you speak to him? There were a crowd of Germans going to watch the game and I spoke to some Finnish guys who were part of a Valencia supporters club in Finland! Crazy. Yeah I thought the food and beers were cheap and as I have said in a previous post would go back. Did you go to the beach? One of the biggest beaches in the whole of Europe. Was just a shame about the rain in the second half, but that thunder and lightning storm made sure i stayed in the wee bar at 1 Euro a beer until it was over.

Was in the two bars right across from the main stand virtually next to the club shop. Never noticed Manolo. The 1 euro beer was great. We just walked back to the hotel after the match - just off the place del reina - 20 minute walk and just got back when the lightning was banging in with the thunder almost immediate.

Were there for five nights so had a good look round. Walked the Turio, cathedral etc. Spent a good day at the beach and pigged out on some great paella - rabbit and chicken. Went to a posh restaurant a couple of times and it was just great - but even then it was only 60-70 euros for three courses plus wine. We'd had a few days in Madrid before catching the train to Valencia and I think Valencia would be favourite for a return visit.

Enjoy Wembers.

I was in these bars as well but that would have been about four hours before kick off. Manolo's bar was right across from the club shop diagonally opposite the wee windows next to the main stand from where they were selling match tickets. My hotel was 8 minutes walk from the ground on Avendida Del Puerto. Some great little bars and cheap restuarants there. As I was there on my own I only went posh once and for a starter, main course and bottle of red wine I was still only 35 Euros! Did you see any of the parade with the floats for the kids on the Friday night. I was standing opposite the balcony where the group were playing beside the ice skating rink. Quite a spectacle!

We were in Madrid on the Friday and it was p*ssin doon! Watched a bit of the three kings parade on the telly in a bar.

Took the train next day to Valencia. Didnae take long at 300 kph so arrived in plenty time for match.

They were dismantling the skating rink on Monday.

En route to Fortuna Dusseldorf

Ground number 97

Enjoy Dusseldorf min. I'm nae long back in Glasgow. 2 days off work for a midweeker in Dingwall.

The Engel Rock bar. Heavy metal and stowed oot with Fortuna fans. In my element

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123