+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Live football tickets website

Live football tickets website

Anyone ever used this site before to buy tickets for games abroad? Any feed back if you have? Pacman how do you get yours? I'll be in Valencia weekend of 5th January and noticed they are at home in La Liga against Girona that weekend so thought I would go along.

I always start by emailing the club directly. (due to the fact some websited dont translate) Usually works. 24 games abroad(non Dons related) and only one club did not reply Basel(stuck up c@nts) but got a ticket on the night. Borussia Dortmund replied but were sold out and they apologised. So i used Footballticketnet.com and paid double which was about 20 quid(glad i did as it was 8-4). Turned up at my hotel in Dortmund and my ticket was waiting for me. Got a reply from everyone else, alot of the teams held a ticket and only wanted a scan of photo id and i picked up on the day and showed them the id. Either that or they sent me a link to where to buy. I just booked my next trip (Fortuna Dusseldorf) a few days ago. Went for a shower after i booked and emailed and i had a reply by the time i was out.

Its a doddle usually.

To note my old boys been(Shakhtar in the CL) and he loved it so much his diddy team is Valencia and he pretty much watches ever game they have on sky

But i would advise a) go on their website and see if you can buy if not find a contact and email them

Cheers Pac. Great info. Will get on to it. Valencia v Girona on the 6th/7th, Spurs V Everton on the 13th and Dons v Saints on the 20th. Am sure if you've never been to Dusseldorf you'll love it. Cracking city. Usual seedy spots near the main train station but you can't fail to enjoy the old town beside the river. Bars and restaurants aplenty.

Stayed in Dusseldorf for the Borrussia Monchengladbach 5 Aberdeen 1 pre season friendly a few seasons ago. Played Bochum same trip.

I chose Dusseldorf for the city and tied it in with fitba. Fly over Thurs morning, Friday night game Fly home on the saturday morning straight to Hamilton at Pittodrie with a wheat beer hangover

Fortuna v Sandhausen
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 20-12-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Just go direct to their website and you'll probably be able to choose a seat off a plan just like Pittodrie. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have an English version of their website.

Alternatively just go to the stadium once you arrive - their average crowd is mid 30ks and stadium holds 55,000 so can't imagine tickets being in short supply!

I forgot to mention

My old boy says to take the free news paper thing they hand out before the game. Nobody reads it. They use it as a seat cover as the place is f@cking filthy.

Well that site seems ok Pacman. Got E-Mail confirmation this morning so just need to print out E Ticket and scan the bar code at the gate entrance. Noticed the price was 30 Euros on it but I paid a service charge and delivery charge making it £46.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Well that site seems ok Pacman. Got E-Mail confirmation this morning so just need to print out E Ticket and scan the bar code at the gate entrance. Noticed the price was 30 Euros on it but I paid a service charge and delivery charge making it £46.
    Thats what hiked my Dortmund ticket. Seems a bit steep of a charge compared to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I chose Dusseldorf for the city and tied it in with fitba. Fly over Thurs morning, Friday night game Fly home on the saturday morning straight to Hamilton at Pittodrie with a wheat beer hangover

Fortuna v Sandhausen
    Düsseldorf old town is great.
    Various streets of purely bars & restaurants. Mainly bars.
    Not a lot else to it but good for a couple of nights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast