+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pittodrie - What would you buy?

Pittodrie - What would you buy?

If it is the end of Pittodrie then no doubt there will be an auction of various different items around the stadium.

Just wondered what everybody has there eye on (just in case i hadn't thought of it)

Think there is a dodgy generator - should go cheap
    A few multi coloured seats - nae sure if i'd touch any of the away end - they will definitely be cheap.
    Would you buy your current season ticket seat?

I quite fancy the home "dug out" sorry technical area.
    or some fancy lights to make my grass grow!!
    What about the fancy thing that gets pulled out of the tunnel just as the players come out. You could pit that onto your front door! cool as f#ck! nae need for a porch.

Any other ideas?

I want my seat to put in my man cave with all the other football artifacts i have collected

Doesnt even have to be my seat actually as i never sit in it

Also a red brick out of the Mainer

Like Pacman, I would want my seat and a brick from the main stand. I would also like a patch of grass.

The thought of it all getting torn down though, actually makes me feel sick
    Last edited by Stupie82; 02-02-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Like Pacman, I would want my seat and a brick from the main stand. I would also like a patch of grass.

The thought of it all getting torn down though, actually makes me feel sick
    It makes me feel sick too but i would sit and watch it unfold from the top of the Broadhill with a carryoot. Be a sad day.

On that note i mind watching the roof being taken off of the beach end when i was a nipper. My, my bro and dad were away to the leisure centre for a puddle about and watched before we went in. That hill of stairs at the back always seemed f@cking huge.were they or was i just a nipper
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-02-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It makes me feel sick too but i would sit and watch it unfold from the top of the Broadhill with a carryoot. Be a sad day.

On that note i mind watching the roof being taken off of the beach end when i was a nipper. My, my bro and dad were away to the leisure centre for a puddle about and watched before we went in. That hill of stairs at the back always seemed f@cking huge.were they or was i just a nipper
    They were huge with a bellyfull of beer.

What other artifacts have you got?

A stuffed seagull would be the ideal memento for me, despite the fact that the hawk has done it’s job in recent years.

Auction? Give a couple of a seats on the south stand a nudge and take home as many as you want, and thank Milne for running the place into complete disrepair.

I always give my seat in the Y the clatter treatment before i sit on it.

I got a text read out on Off the Ball about taking a spanner to the last game and removing a seat. I wouldnt need a spanner in they Y

I reckon we get to do a Utrecht and be allowed to destroy the place after the last game

I'd buy the land for 50 quid.

Whatever happens I sincerely hope this comes with us Name:  c.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  80.6 KB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast