+ Visit Newcastle United FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Batshuayi

Batshuayi

Just watched the Chelsea vs Bournemouth game live.

Bayshuayi is GOD AWFUL! I mean AWFUL! Poor hold up play, losing possession, Full power swing Air shots and everything. The locals hate him too! They call him Baths!t and we’re cursing him every time he got the ball. Funniest thing I heard was DONT PASS TO BATSH!T

On tonight’s showing we SHOULD NOT sign him January!

Oh and seeing Eden Hazard live is something else. WORLD CLASS! you should see his assist on the highlights tonight. 😲

still talk of us in for him.

I have a funny feeling that he will be Newcastle player soon.

After the game yesterday, he couldn't be worse than Morata....

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Just watched the Chelsea vs Bournemouth game live.

Bayshuayi is GOD AWFUL! I mean AWFUL! Poor hold up play, losing possession, Full power swing Air shots and everything. The locals hate him too! They call him Baths!t and we’re cursing him every time he got the ball. Funniest thing I heard was DONT PASS TO BATSH!T

On tonight’s showing we SHOULD NOT sign him January!

Oh and seeing Eden Hazard live is something else. WORLD CLASS! you should see his assist on the highlights tonight. 😲
    Well I currently live in the Chelsea area... Battersea actually and most supporters do rate him! They understand he's a little raw but don't understand why he's not played more! I'd take him as a loan and option to buy player!

He might be god awful looking in the Chelski team but i suspect he'd be one of our better players

I'd of taken him in the summer but for now i'd rather have a striker such as sturridge or ings on loan, simply because they have the prem experience of scoring goals.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    Well I currently live in the Chelsea area... Battersea actually and most supporters do rate him! They understand he's a little raw but don't understand why he's not played more! I'd take him as a loan and option to buy player!
    that's a huge surprise to me. In the stadium all the Chelsea fans sat around me said he was sh!t and that they would drive him to Newcastle if we want him. Based on what I saw of him that night, he played about 65 minutes....he was utter sh!te

Why do people rate Danny Ings? As far as I can tell he had 1 good season however many years ago.

And his knees are made from poppadoms, Ings is a huge no from me.

Ings is a no now anyway, apperently Liverpool want to use him for 2nd part of season.

Quote Originally Posted by zoggs View Post
    And his knees are made from poppadoms,.
    Well that's hardly likely to curry favour with anyone...