+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Annual PDC Darts is Pish Thread

The creation of the PDC is like the evolution of football, but in reverse. The fans can get bleezing, can stand and sing and make a c*nt of themselves in the PDC, whereas the BDO is like what football is now, sit down, shut up and be boring as f*ck with nae atmosphere.

Do you have to take your own marker pens to the darts?

i took a sharpie every time I went

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    i took a sharpie every time I went
    Nae surprised the bouncers were giving you a hard time. You can get the jail for that

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    The creation of the PDC is like the evolution of football, but in reverse. The fans can get bleezing, can stand and sing and make a c*nt of themselves in the PDC, whereas the BDO is like what football is now, sit down, shut up and be boring as f*ck with nae atmosphere.
    That’s because the BDO crowd are there to watch the darts. Proper darts, on a proper board.

Love watching the darts especially on SKY great viewing .

The know how to promote the game for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s because the BDO crowd are there to watch the darts. Proper darts, on a proper board.
    I know you go on about this all the time M89, but the boards are all the same size. Yes, the wires are down to a minimum at PDC which maximises the target, but essentially the board is the same.

Mind you, in my league maybe I should get a MASSIVE board after getting beat again last Thursday

Oh, and by the way. Well done Hendo for beating that miserable Irish caant Gurney. If personalities grew on trees, Gurney must have came from Shetland.

I did go and check the rules of both organisations once, after a bit of banter with M89, and, as Mason informed me, there is no specified maximum size for doubles and trebles in PDC, where as BDO do. I could go and look it all up again, but, I cannae be arsed. Something to do with centre of wire to centre of wire IIRC.

In the interests of fairness, I believe the bullseye on a Winmau is actually larger than on a Unicorn.

I’m still highly suspicious of the board they put up for PDC live events though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast