+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Millers confirm Kieffer bid

Quote Originally Posted by dantpen View Post
    He could be loaned back to us though
    Aye that was the point I was making 😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Best we can hope for regards Moore is Ipswich take him to Fulham on Tuesday and he gets in the squad. At least then he can't be loaned out only sold
    Although he could be sold it's unlikely that he would be sold to anyone other than us. The key fact is that he can only play for two clubs in the season. So, if Ipswich play him and then sell him, any buying club (except us) would not be able to play him this season.

It's a tricky one for Ipswich. They have to decide whether he is good enough to play in the championship. The only way to do that for sure is by playing him. If they do like wrinkly says he can only play for Ipswich or usor abroad. He is also at the end of his contract this yeat so Ipswich might cash in with a good offer or he will go for nowt. . Big Mick says he is not gonna sell him which is our only hope og getting him back but the Ipswich board might want to funds tstrengthen other areas of the team in their promotion push ie they might think they have enough goal power. Worrever we can only clutch straws and hope for the best.

aye thats right wrinkly. if ipswich play him hes allowed to sign for another club but cant play till next season. well i say play, i presume it also counts if ipswich put him on the bench and dont play him.

think i read a ipswich local rag where mm said moore has a contract extension written in his contract so technically he has 18 month left with ipswich

I wouldn’t be shocked if Ipswich sell him he’s 25 and if he can’t handle the championship when he goes back he’s never going to get into the Ipswich team and he won’t be getting regular game time to make him a top championship player which is what Ipswich wants don’t they?

Your right wrinkly about the two teams but like cayton said he has a contract extension so there’s nothing stopping Ipswich from keeping him train him then sell him in summer and if this does happen you’ll know it will happen way before end of season.

1 if he’s not with us in February he’s ether staying or leaving in summer.

2 is he playing for Ipswich at end of season if no then they won’t keep him and it’s summer transfer for Moore

If this prediction in right we will hear the “ we just couldn’t get it over the line” from warne in summer and he will go to charlton or someone who’s willing to spend for him

I’ll be more shocked if Ipswich didn’t sell him

I'd be very pissed off if we did sign him

apparently three L1 clubs in for Moore, Peterborough named

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I'd be very pissed off if we did sign him
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    apparently three L1 clubs in for Moore, Peterborough named
    I'd guess at P'boro, Charlton and Wigan - doubt we'll put in a remotely serious bid. Time for JCH to cement a place in the side and get himself on the scoresheet - could do well with Ball, but we could do with some cover with Procs out for the season

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast