+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Medoc Mall is awful

Medoc Mall is awful

I surely cannot be the only one who finds buying tickets the hardest online experience you can have.

I'm on my third time today at being timed out. It takes ages to "check availability"?!?!

Every time I use it, it's the same. Absolutely garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I surely cannot be the only one who finds buying tickets the hardest online experience you can have.

I'm on my third time today at being timed out. It takes ages to "check availability"?!?!

Every time I use it, it's the same. Absolutely garbage.
    Awful setup. AH and team completely agree but the Medoc contract has to be seen out before we can get a proper system in place. Very frustrating. It's like the internet but made from random bits of Meccano and string.

Question is, how much is it costing versus the cost of seeing the contract out. If it hasn't worked the 4th time today, I wouldn't have come.

Also, if it's not fit for purpose, surely there are breach of contract elements which can be acted upon.

It doesn't work an awful lot.

I bought 2 tickets today without any problem at all, first time & no waiting or time outs etc..

Last season I had nothing but trouble trying to buy online , this season I have no problems at all.

I wonder what happened to the ADTV screen that was on the back of a small truck, in In the main stand car par. Wasn't we looking into having one installed. It's the same as the one Rushcliffe Rovers have.
    Last edited by Steward; 23-12-2017 at 10:50 PM.