+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we sure hecky is the 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Who picks the team, who is to blame? Merry christmas, what will the new year bring........ Bottom or second bottom?
    Talking of who picks the team.whats happened to Mallan. Feel sorry for lad on bench twice and now he's disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    Who picks the team, who is to blame? Merry christmas, what will the new year bring........ Bottom or second bottom?
    The absolute minimum is that he will be here till the end of the season in my opinion .

Lets at least try and see what the January window brings , we aren't in the bottom 3 yet and there's half the season still to go .

A lot of football to be played yet .

It can only get better, its impossible to get worse..... Or can it?

Quote Originally Posted by redduke View Post
    Talking of who picks the team.whats happened to Mallan. Feel sorry for lad on bench twice and now he's disappeared.
    Not sure what the issue is with Mallan , all I know is that no manager would leave a player out consistently if he could improve the team , especially a struggling one .

Dont waste your time Kev, even though a few of us have thought this for some time now.
    He/Hecky cant be defended anymore can he for these appalling results and ridiculous player choices. If fans still want to stick up for him for what happened in Lg One a few seasons ago by all means. I wont do that anymore though because that sort of sentiment wont keep us up this season will it, and we're heading towards a dreadful depressing relegation on this current form.
    Its been pointed out before that other managers at this club have been boll*ocked for less than this when it comes to results alone, and I wonder how much more leeway hes going to be given.

He can only play the players he's got trouble is he's playing them out of position and it looks like to me he's got his favourites even if they play sh@te instead of giving other players a chance to prove themselves come on ph get your act together quickly else we will si thi

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Dont waste your time Kev, even though a few of us have thought this for some time now.
    He/Hecky cant be defended anymore can he for these appalling results and ridiculous player choices. If fans still want to stick up for him for what happened in Lg One a few seasons ago by all means. I wont do that anymore though because that sort of sentiment wont keep us up this season will it, and we're heading towards a dreadful depressing relegation on this current form.
    Its been pointed out before that other managers at this club have been boll*ocked for less than this when it comes to results alone, and I wonder how much more leeway hes going to be given.
    Any thoughts regarding a realistic replacement acido .

You've banged this drum for a while , surely you can come up with someone by now .

Go on it's xmas , stick your neck out .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    He/Hecky cant be defended anymore can he for these appalling results and ridiculous player choices. If fans still want to stick up for him for what happened in Lg One a few seasons ago by all means.
    We were touching the Championship playoffs before he had his squad decimated

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Any thoughts regarding a realistic replacement acido .
    You've banged this drum for a while , surely you can come up with someone by now .
    Go on it's xmas , stick your neck out .
    Why do I have to Animal, Im simply pointing out (banging the same drum as you put it) that Hecky is fast running out of time now and maybe hes even run out of it already. How much is enough eh before we tell ourselves that this isnt good enough, not by a long shot.
    Realistic replacements you say ?. Well Ive no idea and I wish its something I/we didnt have to talk about. But hes taking us down right now, no doubt abouti it, and I want better than that. What do you and the other fans want ?.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    He can only play the players he's got trouble is he's playing them out of position and it looks like to me he's got his favourites even if they play sh@te instead of giving other players a chance to prove themselves come on ph get your act together quickly else we will si thi
    I don't think the injuries to Jackson and Isgrove have helped .

I'm not a great fan of Jackson but we did seem a bit more solid before he was injured .

Isgrove does seem to add balance and we had a good run when he was in the team .

Yiadom too spent a fair spell out and his form is up and down .

The McBurnie debacle didn't help either , there's a lot out of the HC's hands here .

Who thought we wouldn't struggle this season mate and so it's proving .

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast