+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottlers...

Bottlers...

Today just proved that we are not good enough to even THINK about a play off place.
    Two up.Big time charlie mode comes in.Totally outplayed from that. Attitude stinks!!!

Other than conceding poor goals, especially that first one, I thought we showed today that we can compete against the best that this division can offer and were ultimately unlucky to come away with nothing after having put in a tremendous shift. The statistics show this clearly and Kane was deservedly the man of the match with his well taken goal and endless running up front. Just imaging if we had retained Reilly and could have partnered him with Dobbie, now that would be strike force to dream about. Still all to fight for with the play off's half of the season remaining and we are right in the mix so exciting times ahead.

Whats disappointing about today was, we were 2 up in complete control and instigated our own downfall. Jacobs injury was also a massive blow.

Totally agree, we can compete with anyone in this division. We just fall short against the big boys in the division which is understandable given our budget versus Saints and Dundee United.

We are definitely much improved as a team with Stirling and Kane.

Who was that idiot in the middle today? Worst referee iv seen in a long time!!

[QUOTE=Spikefaethesouth;38738051]Other than conceding poor goals, especially that first one."

This is what is wrong.Too slack/sloppy.Cannot believe the positive spin on the rest of this post and the following one.Absolutely great today out of the traps and deservedly two up in the six minutes or so.Queens decide that is the game won,so decide that enough has been done.Sorry,some may think that today is a good sign.Not me.
    Last edited by Bagapapa; 23-12-2017 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Today just proved that we are not good enough to even THINK about a play off place.
    Two up.Big time charlie mode comes in.Totally outplayed from that. Attitude stinks!!!
    Dearly Deary Me - what a reaction to an excellent match which we were right in the mix until the final whistle - still a lot of football to be played and with more luck we will still be right in there come May - you fail to mention the Dobmeister’s 100th goal so I will - well done you man - Come away the Queens and a Merry Xmas

Sorry man it's Christmas and I forgot that I should be in the right spirit.Apologies all and that Queens were excellent despite losing a TWO GOAL LEAD.God rest ye merry gentlemen.Happy Christmas to all.Here's to 2018.God bless Dobbie as well.

Sorry man it's Christmas and I forgot that I should be in the right spirit.Apologies all and that Queens were excellent despite losing a TWO GOAL LEAD.God rest ye merry gentlemen.Happy Christmas to all.Here's to 2018.God bless Dobbie as well.
    A defensive comedy of errors by Queens - the first goal you wouldn't see in a kids game while check out the photo on the official site report of the third - where on earth is Queens defensive cover ? Naysmith an international defender must be at his wits end at the performance while injuries to Jacobs and Marshall just shows we have not got very much cover on the bench.

I noticed from the match highlights that MacKenzie was amongst a group of players and ran out and away from them to score, with Kerr the closest player to him.

Absolute garbage George . Ridiculous mistakes cost us not any big time Charlie attitudes

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Absolute garbage George . Ridiculous mistakes cost us not any big time Charlie attitudes
    Succinctly put and 100% correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)