+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stearman =

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    He got a 3 match ban Wavy. He’ll be back for the Trotters....the Bolton variety
    b0ll0cks

Our play has become a little scrappy lately, understandable with so many injuries.

A lot of head tennis being played, when earlier in the season our players were bringing the ball down and playing, the players were always looking for something inventive to do. This indicates that some of the confidence has gone.

Hope today's comeback sets us back on track again

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Never a penalty in a million years. He got the chuffing ball
    I agree Carpe,the way the ball travelled after the tackle made it highly unlikely to be a penalty.I was scared BASH was gunna go after yet another Grealish dive,surely if the authorities look at it they should do him for simulation shunt they? No excuse for the 2nd goal tho,it was pish poor defendin but what a comeback by the boys and THE DON's first was a classic,a fantastic pass by Lundy(my man of the match)and THE DON's control and finish was such high class it could've LEON who scored it.Leon shudda scored in't 2nd half wi that header but i spose Adomah shudda scored wi a header for them in't first half.Gr8 point for us given the circumstances mi thinks.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I agree Carpe,the way the ball travelled after the tackle made it highly unlikely to be a penalty.I was scared BASH was gunna go after yet another Grealish dive,surely if the authorities look at it they should do him for simulation shunt they? No excuse for the 2nd goal tho,it was pish poor defendin but what a comeback by the boys and THE DON's first was a classic,a fantastic pass by Lundy(my man of the match)and THE DON's control and finish was such high class it could've LEON who scored it.Leon shudda scored in't 2nd half wi that header but i spose Adomah shudda scored wi a header for them in't first half.Gr8 point for us given the circumstances mi thinks.UTCB
    What about Grealish's high studs on Duffy first half? Fleck got sent off for far less. They showed it on the C5 highlights leading me to think they were going to discuss it after but the Gary Monk breaking news took priority.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Agree with all of that. Great to see Lundy growing into his role.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Fair point, it was a bit unnecessary. Annoying that the ref didn't or couldn't or wouldn't see that he got the ball though.
    Went through the player doing it though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123