+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth test

Fourth test

Underway. Aussies win toss bat and get 6 off Jimmys first over.

Hey Oldy, I like my crikkit as well, especially as Im from glorious Yorkshire lol.
    What do you think about this shocking Ashes series, havent we (England) been terrible. I cant really name a player who has made a name for himself, and thats awful when you think about it.

I've lost interest in this Colner, but I'll give it a peep.

The selectors, coach's and most of the team need changing Acido, there is not many yarkshur folk I like but they should listen more to Geoff Boycott.

I know its a very different wicket we get in Australia and most players need to change their technique in their play, especially batsmen, but a lot of them just went for balls that should have been left, plus I've never seen a team lacking so much spirit and egging themselves on in the field.

And I cant stand Mr. Boycott, he really does my head in Alto. (just like that complete cretin Di*ckie Bird lol.)
    I dont understand all that stuff about the state of the wickets etc, but yes I agree this bloke does tend to speak his mind and maybe thats what we/England need now.
    Last edited by Acido; 26-12-2017 at 12:08 AM.

31-0 after 11 with Jimmy going for 20.
    He needs 2 wickets to move into 5th all time wicket taker

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey Oldy, I like my crikkit as well, especially as Im from glorious Yorkshire lol.
    What do you think about this shocking Ashes series, havent we (England) been terrible. I cant really name a player who has made a name for himself, and thats awful when you think about it.
    Bairstow hasn’t done too badly, even with the head butt.

Hey Oldy, Johnny Bairstow does know how to whack the bat a bit lol.
    Remember his dad David Bairstow, who used to keep wicket for us white rosies.

Acido
    Yes I even used to practise occasionally with his Dad at Undercliffe CC in his late ****s when his Yorkshire games had a gap and his grandad Des was a regular in the club bar. Sad end for David.
    It’s not looking too good tonight! 50-0 Off 17
    Last edited by oldcolner; 26-12-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Off to bed 75-0!,

Same old it seems.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)