+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Needs Must Today

Needs Must Today

Will we or should we revert to a Morecambe away like team and formation today. It wasn't pretty but we got a result. On the night it was, Richards, Nolan, Walker, Stubbs, Bakayogo, Pickering , Ng, Cooper, Bowery , Porter, Dagnall. I would make two changes, Raynes for Stubbs and Ainley for Cooper and go with that. Richards would definitely get my nod and can anybody shed any light on Brad Walker, I don't do social media. Not even going to try and forecast a result for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    Will we or should we revert to a Morecambe away like team and formation today. It wasn't pretty but we got a result. On the night it was, Richards, Nolan, Walker, Stubbs, Bakayogo, Pickering , Ng, Cooper, Bowery , Porter, Dagnall. I would make two changes, Raynes for Stubbs and Ainley for Cooper and go with that. Richards would definitely get my nod and can anybody shed any light on Brad Walker, I don't do social media. Not even going to try and forecast a result for today.
    Problem is this. Select the above and there is no guarantee that certain players will "turn up" when they are required to do so. Important six-pointer this one and one we must not lose. I am not so sure that Cooper merits a place in the squad after his antics on Saturday. Very unprofessional and selfish for him to storm off down the tunnel following his substitution. The player was having an awful game and should have been replaced earlier. I was not impressed with Nolan, Pickering, Raynes, Lowery (man of the match ???) or NG's contribution either. Zooms had a nightmare (when I am usually happy with his efforts). I agree that Richards should return. Not sure why Walker is out of favour to be honest. Grant has been a poor signing. Let us hope for the same attitude from whoever is selected, that we saw against Crawley. 90 minutes of complete dedication to the cause.

Well it worked and three important points came our way. Cooper dropped in preference to Kirk, who I hear played extremely well. Grabbed his first league goal for the club too. Pleased for him. He shows a certain amount of skill, is pretty quick and can control that football. No sack race for Artell just yet.

Phew! Pleased and relieved, well done lads. Now if we can just keep it up for a while?C.O.Y.R!

Wow that was desperately needed. Only 9 more wins required.

Just watching the end of the Liverpool game. Bet they wish they were as good as us. Also feel so sorry (not) for MU LOL.