+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teeside Tony it is then

Teeside Tony it is then

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/...linkname=sport
    hope he falls flat on his face cus that's what he did at B71
    Last edited by WBA53; 26-12-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/...linkname=sport
    hope he falls flat on his face cus that's what he did at B71
    Wonder who he will try to prise away from us.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Fingers and all bl00dy toes crossed eh Splinter,we could always give them a BOGOF,to clear the decks

😁😁😁

Can't see the North Easteners entertaining him for very long...recently they have been advocating taking the shackles off and giving it a go in an attempt to get back into the Premiership.

and still we remain the biggest club he has managed to make a pigs ear out of,all downhill in the leagues now for TP

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Bet it's not McClean ,

I'd actually smile if he took Livermore on a free.

I live 20 miles away from Middlesbrough, if I see the **** he'll Feckin get it from me

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    I live 20 miles away from Middlesbrough, if I see the **** he'll Feckin get it from me

But most of the Boro supporters are pleased with the appointment! Unless, I need a white stick the football under Pardew has not improved and 3 points from six matches says it all. The passing and creativity tonight was shocking and even a Everton supporter summed it up - " if you can't beat us on tonights performance you deserve to go down" Dead right as Everton like Stoke and Swansea were crap!!!!!!!

Fact is Newcastle and West Ham supporters would have driven Pardew to us so is this ambition replacing this clown with Pulis? Then again, Big Sam will be on a fortune which West Brom would never pay! That's the difference.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)