+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I've Seen Worse Goalless Draws

Thought gardener were injured last half hour, seemed a problem with is knee. Mallan looked like he'd been playin championship football all is life, pinnock, now this lad could be decent looked very assured as did Davies . I think we looked a lot less fragile today, better organised but I think lacking imagination a bit. It was a decent team performance but for me we could still be playin now and not ave scored, that's got to change.

Thats 2 successive 0-0's at home to the Nobbers now, but this result and clean sheet today is a more important one than last seasons.
    Our rivals lost and only Hull managed to get a point as well, and with some of those players mentioned like Isgrove & Mallan, Id take this as a good point today. If we fail to score against Reading though then Im not sure if we'll be as acceptable.

I ve kept saying given games Mallan will be class , Dunce Coach Syndrome !!! Halfway thru season and still no idea which his best team is !!! He's beginning to get the idea now tho hopefully ? Just to add some have not been injured or sick as said , a lot of it is down to favourites , got rid of some today and a much improved performance , thall hopefully get theer Hecky

I posted in a previous post that I would send Gardener back, but I may have to eat humble pie. He was excellent. As was Pinnock. Seen Pinnock play 4 times now for the first team, and not had a bad game. Mallan was good. Good to see Isgrove back.
    I thought Fryers was poor and Joe Williams had a poor game by his standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I ve kept saying given games Mallan will be class , Dunce Coach Syndrome !!! Halfway thru season and still no idea which his best team is !!! He's beginning to get the idea now tho hopefully ? Just to add some have not been injured or sick as said , a lot of it is down to favourites , got rid of some today and a much improved performance , thall hopefully get theer Hecky

"I ve kept saying given games Mallan will be class"

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    "I ve kept saying given games Mallan will be class"

Where?

Does it have to be said on here ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We made a lot of effort to sign him before anybody else I think, and St. Mirren were obviously disappointed to see him go. We have got a quality player on our hands here and it just baffles me to think hes only just getting his first chance now.

We're about to lose him too. If you believe reports. Hecky's no good. He's a muppet n' I could pick a better team.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Does it have to be said on here ?

I would have thought to have any credibility on here , yes
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 27-12-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I would have thought to have any credibility on here , yes
    I don't i need to be creditable on here , I watch the players we have at this club at all levels thank you , and your contribution to BFC is what ? Your knowledge of BFC is what ?
    Your only interested is how much money goes through the club and being nosey , as if you know anything about it tharra teercayke and a troubled person , your another not to be taken any notice on , perhaps you may go to a few games more ? You might understand eh , fogot tho an hour n hafe driving , the cost etc .........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast