+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Niall Mcginn

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    A nancy boy, mincing around midfield attempting ridiculous cross field passes that

1/ don't come off
    2/ would be of no bloody use if they did come off.
    Except that it does come off on a regular basis. The first goal against Hibs the other week came from McLean playing a crossfield pass to GMS who knocked it back first time for Shinnie. The fourth goal in the same game came from a move that started with another McLean crossfield pass to GMS. That's just two off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    And I really thought you had a bit of footballing knowledge, but obviously not.
    Indeed, there are a few in here who openly demonstrate their lack of football knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by sancho_panza View Post
    Except that it does come off on a regular basis. The first goal against Hibs the other week came from McLean playing a crossfield pass to GMS who knocked it back first time for Shinnie. The fourth goal in the same game came from a move that started with another McLean crossfield pass to GMS. That's just two off the top of my head.
    Agreed, for all the slaters of McLean, they’ll miss him when he’s gone.
    Instrumental in much of what we create.

You think Willie Miller knows f*ck
    all about defending, so what chance have the rest of us got?

Mclean plays well when he wants and his long ball passes are great when they come off. His play against the huns was diabolicle i remember at Pittodrie he passed the ball out for a throw in twice in the one game to break up our attack the fkn plum... He is a pointer and likes to scoop his fringe back!!

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    Mclean plays well when he wants and his long ball passes are great when they come off. His play against the huns was diabolicle i remember at Pittodrie he passed the ball out for a throw in twice in the one game to break up our attack the fkn plum... He is a pointer and likes to scoop his fringe back!!
    He needs a beard. Grow a right good bit of stubble and we'll get about 60% more out of him. I've said it on here before but nobody took it serious. I'm not talking the full Stevie May/Taliban look but just enough to stop him looking like the milky bar kid.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He needs a beard. Grow a right good bit of stubble and we'll get about 60% more out of him. I've said it on here before but nobody took it serious. I'm not talking the full Stevie May/Taliban look but just enough to stop him looking like the milky bar kid.
    Stevie May is 76% hair. Shinnie is 51% hair which is mainly from his beard and quiff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Stevie May is 76% hair. Shinnie is 51% hair which is mainly from his beard and quiff.
    As to that I have no doubt. I knew somebody would have the stats.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    As to that I have no doubt. I knew somebody would have the stats.
    I have a spreadsheet.

I have a spreadsheet.
    That would be handy to screenshot, just in case you have an argument with Gaz Coombes on here about growing sideburns.

Screenshots top everything

I have a spreadsheet.
    You'll always be a top don to me no matter what anybody says.

F*ckin spreadsheets

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast