+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Niall Mcginn

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I ken two birds and seen proof he likes a tinder exploit. Nothing wrong with that though.

Get wired in loon
    I have one eye witness testimony from Easter Ross, he doesn't stay local.

It's good to see him back - type of player we have missed this year - length of the contract a surprise though

Absolutely fantastic news - welcome back Niall.

His goals and assists will make a huge difference - guarantee Rooney is grinning like a Cheshire Cat at this news.

3.5 years is great too - he’s committed his best remaining years to us and we can build the forward areas round him.

McGinn, Rooney, May, GMS (on his day) gives real attacking options. Best signing in a long time 👍 😎

Great news, wasn't convinced it was going to happen as I thought he might have fancied a change of scenery in Edinburgh.

He'll be able to get up to speed in the winter break and ready for the Scottish Cup game v St Mirren.

Makes our team so much stronger.

Lewis

Logan Arnason McKenna Harvie

Shinnie McLean

Stewart Christie McGinn

Rooney

May, GMS and Wright as attacking options from the bench. Get Maynard away.

Does he become a club legend?

He isn't that old. His birthday is in July and he's 30 so you're getting three and a half seasons from a quality player who is 30-33. Great signing.

If he can get back to even close to his best he'll be the best signing any team in Scotland makes in this transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Does he become a club legend?
    I think so, great that he is back at the club and will add another dimension going forward.
    Hopefully McGinn coming into the squad will raise the level of the new signings as well - as he is a genuine quality player.
    Last edited by Hairdrier; 28-12-2017 at 06:52 PM.

.....makes Ronaldo look sh!te!

Yaas! Welcome back Niall!

Shocked and stunned that we have managed to get him back. Thought for sure he would go to Edinburgh................never been to happy to see someone rejoin.

Does this go down as a great day for DM and the club...........I think so. Would he have came back if DM wasn't here??? I don't think so.
    I am delighted he is back as he has been sorely missed.

Niall welcome back...........now lets get intae them.....HEED First

COYR

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast