+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Challenge to MillmoorMagic

A Challenge to MillmoorMagic

I believe you cannot live without continually posting on this board. It is an integral part of your life.

Even Kempo has decided to chuck in the towel and this board is no where near as interesting without him and others like him on it. Now we are left with such as you - It's my way or the highway type of bloke aren't you.

In order to get rid of you off this board and let it start to thrive again I propose this :-

I will never come on this board again if you agree to do the same.

Let's see who needs it the most.

I reckon you can't last a month let alone stay off it full stop.

Up for the challenge?

Pete,

I don't want to deny anyone the right to post on here unless they are against rules or just a constant pain to all.

It is a shame that posters who were instrumental in the growth of this site have decided to stop posting. We all have had issues with one or more posters in the past but fortunately we can opt to ignore the ones we choose to.

I hope neither of you stop posting.

Agree with that.
    It’s difficult at times and we all get wound up frustrated.
    Hope both keep posting it’s different opinions that make the site.
    I’ll challenge people’s opinions and I’ve got no problem others challenging mine.

Of course I’m always correct though just ask Millertop 😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Agree with that.
    It’s difficult at times and we all get wound up frustrated.
    Hope both keep posting it’s different opinions that make the site.
    I’ll challenge people’s opinions and I’ve got no problem others challenging mine.

Of course I’m always correct though just ask Millertop ����

I was agreeing with you upto the last line

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Pete,

I don't want to deny anyone the right to post on here unless they are against rules or just a constant pain to all.

It is a shame that posters who were instrumental in the growth of this site have decided to stop posting. We all have had issues with one or more posters in the past but fortunately we can opt to ignore the ones we choose to.

Well said frog mate we may not like certain People at times but I don’t believe anyone should just go away.

Although I wouldn’t say no to some people having a vacation to prevent them from catching the mad smug Ahole disease. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Pete,

Fair enough Frog. It maybe only my opinion but I find him a prat. He had done well to ignore me until recently but then he just can't help himself and has returned to his personal abusive self.

I can and will ignore him until he has a go.

He could never live with not posting anyway. It is his life. That's why he hasn't taken up the challenge.

UTM

I cant really understand this. MMM has posted on here for years. In terms of football issues and all things Millers, he's not that controversial at all. Okay things can get a bit heated politically wise but he doesn't deserve to be singled out, there's loads who go to far defending their opinions.

As a South Yorkshire boy I can relate to him, ex miner, shafted by governments.

Pete you use Kempo as an example of loss. I like Kempo too in terms of an entertaining poster but he's about as far from a typical Rotherham lad as you'll find on here. His persona is most of the people of Rotherham are under achieving lower orders'.

I think calling for anyone to leave this board is a bit silly and ott tbh pal.

Live and let live fella.

Just got in from work and seen this, sorry for not being as board attentive as you Pete

I've got tear rolling down my cheeks laughing at this, at you to be honest, haha, you gave me a proper chuckle.

Now, i don't stalk anyone, let alone you, but what i don't like and won't let pass is people being;

1. Dishonest (kempo)
    2. Condescending (Yourself)

Your reply on Zouch's post to mygiddypant was quite frankly ridiculously condescending, so i called you out on it, i then get your usual response giving it the large one, you hate the club in it's current form but still can't help posting on here about it, how sad is that, it's a very simple concept, don't post if you don't like, join another forum for sad old folk up their own arrises...

I'll not be so beligerent to want you off the board, couldn't rellay give a t*ss to be honest, but don't expect me not to reply if i feel the need to your negative bull.

Didn’t think you could do it but that’s ok. You obviously care about me 😜 but try and calm the urge to engage with me. Both of us will then be happier for it

Tell me, were you a head teacher in your work?

I'll engage whenever i feel like it, so, what you need to do is to stop being a condescending arris who thinks everyone should heed his words and not have the temerity to question those words....

Other than that, carry on regardless...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast