+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jerry v Kieffer

Young Yates is getting better and better with every game. He has good pace and can pull a defender away to make room for others, he can also jump well and win a few headers in and around the danger areas of the box.

Let KM go back and keep young Yates in the team is what I say.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Young Yates is getting better and better with every game. He has good pace and can pull a defender away to make room for others, he can also jump well and win a few headers in and around the danger areas of the box.

Let KM go back and keep young Yates in the team is what I say.
    Disagree. We've only played terrible sides while Yates has been in the side that's how we've got away with it. Moore back in tomorrow for Yates. Wood at centre back, Vaulks in midfield for Towell. Rest of the side the same.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Disagree. We've only played terrible sides while Yates has been in the side that's how we've got away with it. Moore back in tomorrow for Yates. Wood at centre back, Vaulks in midfield for Towell. Rest of the side the same.
    Erm gwru we played a terrible sides with Moore in team and did far worse than when we played Yates.

Also Moore is going back and when he does who will take his place Yates do you really want to bench Yates telling him he’s no good when you know he will be playing in Blackburn game. Playing Moore on Saturday is not only pointless but it will damage both Yates the team and any chance of getting a point against Blackburn.
    Also I think Yates is better than Moore in the air.

Honestly I have no idea why you would want to ditch a young RU player for a guy buggering off to Ipswich the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Erm gwru we played a terrible sides with Moore in team and did far worse than when we played Yates.

Also Moore is going back and when he does who will take his place Yates do you really want to bench Yates telling him he’s no good when you know he will be playing in Blackburn game. Playing Moore on Saturday is not only pointless but it will damage both Yates the team and any chance of getting a point against Blackburn.
    Also I think Yates is better than Moore in the air.

Honestly I have no idea why you would want to ditch a young RU player for a guy buggering off to Ipswich the next day.
    Where is the LIKE Button?

You have every right to disagree mate as your opinion is not the same as mine but I also disagree with you on the points you made

[QUOTE=gwru;38743603]Disagree. We've only played terrible sides while Yates has been in the side that's how we've got away with it. Moore back in tomorrow for Yates. Wood at centre back, Vaulks in midfield for Towell. Rest of the side the same.[/QUO

Dont forget Bailey king, and then like Yates after a couple of games you can say he's not strong enough. Its all opinions but some people are on a constant wind up.

[QUOTE=ThryberghMILLER23;38743668]
    Disagree. We've only played terrible sides while Yates has been in the side that's how we've got away with it. Moore back in tomorrow for Yates. Wood at centre back, Vaulks in midfield for Towell. Rest of the side the same.[/QUO

Dont forget Bailey king, and then like Yates after a couple of games you can say he's not strong enough. Its all opinions but some people are on a constant wind up.
    I'm not on a wind up. Yates is good in the air, are you havin a laugh. If Moore is here for the next 2 games play him. I can't say nothing about Bailey-King cause Warney won't play him. He plays non-wingers instead.

[QUOTE=gwru;38743779]
    Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post

Yates is good in the air, are you havin a laugh.
    I think that he is good in the air too and is getting better every game.

I saw Yates play a few games last season and feared he would get battered this season. He has proven me wrong. I don't think he's the answer though he has done far better then I thought he would. So who knows. If he continues like the past 12 month he could be the one.
    Note to myself. Be more tolerant with young players and don't be quick to judge as they usually prove you wrong 😋

[QUOTE=gwru;38743779]
    Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post

I'm not on a wind up. Yates is good in the air, are you havin a laugh. If Moore is here for the next 2 games play him. I can't say nothing about Bailey-King cause Warney won't play him. He plays non-wingers instead.
    Yes Yates is good in the air. He wins a fair amount of headers v bigger oppersition. That's why I think he's good in the air. Bailey King is not deemed ready yet, and I will go with wot the management think on that as they see him day in day out. You seemed to have took a liking to the kid and I think it's blinding your football knowledge. As for Kieffer I love him and he's been quality, but in his last few games teams seemed to suss out how to play us with him as the loan striker. I'd stick to Yates as he's staying with us and we are winning end of.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast