+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerry v Kieffer

We have JCH big strong lad not doing his job for the team, he ought to be knocking sh*t out of opposing centre backs, where as Yates needs to get in the gym & get some steaks down him to build him up, hes lightweight, needs to be like Dave Gwyther was, he did knock the sh*t out of opposing centre backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    We have JCH big strong lad not doing his job for the team, he ought to be knocking sh*t out of opposing centre backs, where as Yates needs to get in the gym & get some steaks down him to build him up, hes lightweight, needs to be like Dave Gwyther was, he did knock the sh*t out of opposing centre backs.
    Are you lot watching the same games as me ?, v MK Dons Jerry Yates won every header v a massive defender. You don't have to be 6'5 and built like a brick **** house to be good in the air. We have been playing well as a side but alot of you on here seem to think your Alex furgerson. If we win why are you moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Are you lot watching the same games as me ?, v MK Dons Jerry Yates won every header v a massive defender. You don't have to be 6'5 and built like a brick **** house to be good in the air. We have been playing well as a side but alot of you on here seem to think your Alex furgerson. If we win why are you moaning.
    Everyone has their own opinion ThryberghMiller, it seems you aren't watching the same game has me & a lot of fans with their views, as said Yates is not strong enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Everyone has their own opinion ThryberghMiller, it seems you aren't watching the same game has me & a lot of fans with their views, as said Yates is not strong enough.
    Strong enough no your right however two thirds of our players aren’t strong enough.

However being as Yates is 20 years old and is way better than Jono as a CF and is as good as proctor. Is why I think his age alone makes him better than people give him credit for.

In a ideal transfer window I’d like us to get 3 strikers in and send Jerry out on loan to a league 2 club, but being a realist I see us only having 3 active strikers until summer because that’s just how things usually is.

Oh brin iv seen it 5 times on a 50 inch tv and there’s no way that mk don player could have done that the angles all wrong. But I respect that your opinion is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Strong enough no your right however two thirds of our players aren’t strong enough.

However being as Yates is 20 years old and is way better than Jono as a CF and is as good as proctor. Is why I think his age alone makes him better than people give him credit for.

In a ideal transfer window I’d like us to get 3 strikers in and send Jerry out on loan to a league 2 club, but being a realist I see us only having 3 active strikers until summer because that’s just how things usually is.

Oh brin iv seen it 5 times on a 50 inch tv and there’s no way that mk don player could have done that the angles all wrong. But I respect that your opinion is different.
    👍👍👍👍

Yates looks a hell of a lot stronger than he did, I think he's been excellent, I wouldn't say he looks as good as what Procter did, but he looks like he's only going to get better. gwru you were saying after the MK Dons game something along the lines of that Ball did nothing, sorry but really not hard to see how good Ball is and it shouldn't be hard to see how decent Yates looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss View Post
    Yates looks a hell of a lot stronger than he did, I think he's been excellent, I wouldn't say he looks as good as what Procter did, but he looks like he's only going to get better. gwru you were saying after the MK Dons game something along the lines of that Ball did nothing, sorry but really not hard to see how good Ball is and it shouldn't be hard to see how decent Yates looks.
    Those last 2 home games especially MK Dons game Yates & Ball weren't in the game against a terrible side. You can't play them in the same side together, too lightweight. But Warney plays Rodak whose not a keeper, Forde whose not a winger so a good chance he'll play Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Those last 2 home games especially MK Dons game Yates & Ball weren't in the game against a terrible side. You can't play them in the same side together, too lightweight. But Warney plays Rodak whose not a keeper, Forde whose not a winger so a good chance he'll play Yates.
    Why are they too lightweight ?, as I stated they came up against 2 giants of CB and won most battles. Ball is by far the best footballer we have and Yates did well and linked up play well. Rodak is improving but not the finished product, but if Ronnie Moore thinks he's the best keeper we have I'll go with his opinion over yours. Forde is hit and miss but his delivery is improving and may come good. Stick to Champ Manager and leave the decisions to the Pros.

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Why are they too lightweight ?, as I stated they came up against 2 giants of CB and won most battles. Ball is by far the best footballer we have and Yates did well and linked up play well. Rodak is improving but not the finished product, but if Ronnie Moore thinks he's the best keeper we have I'll go with his opinion over yours. Forde is hit and miss but his delivery is improving and may come good. Stick to Champ Manager and leave the decisions to the Pros.
    Champ manager? for kids. Same play that will like Yates!

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Champ manager? for kids. Same play that will like Yates!
    I'm sorry I thought you was a child who did not like anyone not having there opinion and thinks if it shouts enough it will get it's own way. Sorry my bad !!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast