+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jerry v Kieffer

[QUOTE=ThryberghMILLER23;38743799]
    Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post

Yes Yates is good in the air. He wins a fair amount of headers v bigger oppersition. That's why I think he's good in the air. Bailey King is not deemed ready yet, and I will go with wot the management think on that as they see him day in day out. You seemed to have took a liking to the kid and I think it's blinding your football knowledge. As for Kieffer I love him and he's been quality, but in his last few games teams seemed to suss out how to play us with him as the loan striker. I'd stick to Yates as he's staying with us and we are winning end of.
    OK. Good point. Seems you are answering your own points.

Just double pointing it out so he gets my point 😁

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Just double pointing it out so he gets my point ��
    What point exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    What point exactly?
    That I believe Jerry is good in Air as I was asked if I was mad!!. And the other points stated. Its pretty self explanitary if you read through the posts

That I believe Jerry is good in Air as I was asked if I was mad!!. And the other points stated. Its pretty self explanitary if you read through the posts
    I'm lost now!

Did you not post "I'm not on a wind up. Yates is good in the air, are you havin a laugh."

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    I'm lost now!

Did you not post "I'm not on a wind up. Yates is good in the air, are you havin a laugh."
    Chuffing hell I feel like I’m going mad on this thread
    I think he was on about Gwru saying Yates wasn’t good in the air on a thread... I hope that’s what he meant or I’m definitely going mad

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post

I'm not on a wind up. Yates is good in the air, are you havin a laugh. If Moore is here for the next 2 games play him. I can't say nothing about Bailey-King cause Warney won't play him. He plays non-wingers instead.

LOL. Its the Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 bit that confused me.

Yes that's wot I'm on about. Spent too long on here think I'm going mad.

Yes that's wot I'm on about. Spent too long on here think I'm going mad.
    PMSL. Me too it seems.

Lol think there's been some confusion. I was just replying to him asking me "If I was having a laugh", not fussed now I've noticed it's just his way of getting kicks or he's just someone who won't see past his point of view even if it's way off the mark. Happy New year to all !!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast