+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool to mek big signin on January 1st

Liverpool to mek big signin on January 1st

Virgil Van Dijk for £75 million.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 27-12-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Actually it's Virgil Tracey off Thunderbirds.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Actually it's Virgil Tracey off Thunderbirds.
    Did ya owd Dick is Virgil's long lost Uncle.Did ya enjoy yesdi's stroll Sean? UTCB

Yes, and their good form will take a dip eventually when the spoilt brat joins their ranks.

Brooks on the other hand won't be a big signing for Liverpool, if he goes there it will be a small signing for them

Think Liverpool remember

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Yes, and their good form will take a dip eventually when the spoilt brat joins their ranks.

Brooks on the other hand won't be a big signing for Liverpool, if he goes there it will be a small signing for them

Think Liverpool remember
    Some will never let owd Jim forget the Think Liverpool statement will they? No one mentioned the scousers signin BROOKSY in this thread JJ mi owd. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Did ya owd Dick is Virgil's long lost Uncle.Did ya enjoy yesdi's stroll Sean? UTCB
    Just what the Doctor ordered to get back to winning ways. Opposition who didn't care. Notlob will be a different proposition. We'll need to be right at it for 90 minutes and need to field our strongest side. Worry about the game at Derby after. we can't assume a "weakened" side will get 3 ***** points against Notlob so no saving anyone. As far as I'm concerned I'd play the U23s against Ipswich too. Wouldn't risk a single first teamer with the pigs next up!

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    Just what the Doctor ordered to get back to winning ways. Opposition who didn't care. Notlob will be a different proposition. We'll need to be right at it for 90 minutes and need to field our strongest side. Worry about the game at Derby after. we can't assume a "weakened" side will get 3 ***** points against Notlob so no saving anyone. As far as I'm concerned I'd play the U23s against Ipswich too. Wouldn't risk a single first teamer with the pigs next up!
    It'll be close Satdi i agree mate,i said on another thread i wunt be suprised if Baldock's benched wi Bash movin to right wing back and FLECKY straight back in't middle,i just think it's alot of games for George to keep startin given his injury record.UTCB

I think Bash at RCB would be better leaving George to start. They work well and Bash will help George out no end. Can always bring Georgr off if he looks tired and put CCV there.

Somebody told me Satdi that Bash had got a one match ban for 5 bookings but it’s not showing on the FA site if true. If he’s ok I’d move him to RCB, and obviously bring Fleck back alongside Lundstram. I know Baldock has has a few injury issues but he said it’s the first time he’s had and problems so let’s assume he’s now fit and if so he’s played fewer games than most and should still be raring to go (IMO).

I also heard today that Ched and Freeman could be playing for the u23’s next month so that’ll be a real boost to our options if they come through ok. UTB.

He's past the cut off point Gray. No concerns on a suspension.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast