+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bairns v Doonhamers

Bairns v Doonhamers

Alan Newlands is the referee this weekend.

Weather conditions must put this game in doubt

https://youtu.be/YbFvrbZuyQY Paul Hartley post match

I'm more than a little edgy about this. Falkirk deserve more than they have been getting and we are without Fordyce, Marshall and Jacobs. I would grab a point right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I'm more than a little edgy about this. Falkirk deserve more than they have been getting and we are without Fordyce, Marshall and Jacobs. I would grab a point right now.
    Yes it will be very tough game. A real boost to have Thomson added to the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobmeister View Post
    Yes it will be very tough game. A real boost to have Thomson added to the squad.
    Delighted we have recaptured Joe BUT he has only played three competitive games this season ( for Livingston ) and we have to be patient with him.

I wonder why Joe only played three games for Livingston?

Great to have already 6 points from Falkirk and really think we should be looking to add another 3 points today before Falkirk start signing new players.
    Falkirk has not been letting in many goals laterly but have not scored in awhile and with Queens having a few injuries it won`t be as easy as the first away win against them but do think we can get the win in our first away game of 3 on in the few saturdays but of course we do have a home game on Tuesday.

Come on Queens!

QOS Team : 1.Martin 2.Rooney 5.Brownlie 6.Tapping 7.Stirling 8.Rankin 10.Kane 11.Dobbie 15.Kerr 24.Mercer 25.Dykes

QOS Subs : 9.Lyle 12.Thomson 16.McFadden 17.Murray 19.Bell 20.Leighfield 22.Akubuine

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)