+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bairns v Doonhamers

3-1 behind at half time.
    Grant 20, Hippolyte 42, Longridge 44
    Dobbie 45

3-2 at full time
    Kerr 90

Martin is either a decent keeper who is bereft of confidence or he is crap.
    Either way we need him out of the team pronto. Embarrassing performance from him today, albeit he wasn`t alone in that.

https://youtu.be/qQ43s1A6b5o

The 3 Falkirk goals from behind their home support. Definitely think a defender or the keeper should've stopped the first two goals. Third was a decent strike.

https://youtu.be/CaLVmwe2GRM

Falkirk TV Goals Package....

https://youtu.be/Ji203Yqrwkw

Falkirk TV Highlights in full...

Suffering a defeat is bad enough but having to endure the dirge on Social Media is almost unbearable. In over 60 years supporting Queens I have put thru the wringer in far worse situations at present. However I regularly despair at the knee jerk reaction on here and elsewhere.

I'm sure the players are bemused at some of the comments which appear and I'm sure most diehard supporters are not impressed either.

Constructive comment is always welcome but below the belt comments are counter productive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post
    Suffering a defeat is bad enough but having to endure the dirge on Social Media is almost unbearable. In over 60 years supporting Queens I have put thru the wringer in far worse situations at present. However I regularly despair at the knee jerk reaction on here and elsewhere.

I'm sure the players are bemused at some of the comments which appear and I'm sure most diehard supporters are not impressed either.

Constructive comment is always welcome but below the belt comments are counter productive in my opinion.

admin even you surely must admit that what the fans are witnessing is no where near good enough and the manager doesnt tare into them so they think there doing ok ,then its upto the fans to voice there displeasure and anger at the recent performances and hopefully the players see it and react in a positive way ,the players surely know they will get ribbed to bits performing the way they are atm ,on the other side of the coin if the performances are upto scratch and going well they get there praise ,we need a manager thats willing to go ballistic with them after a performace they showed up at falkirk totally unacceptable .

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_MAD_ADMIN View Post

Oh behave.
    I`ve supported our beloved team for 50 years and like you have seen some dreadful stuff. That said it`s utterly naive to think immediate comment (good and bad) won`t come through social media. The players will fully appreciate that fact and as long as fans are generally positive in terms of support during a match why would the players care what appears on here. I`d be amazed if many of them even read it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)