+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winter trip Dubai

The Dons will have a match on Sunday the 14th of January kick off 4pm at Jebel Ali Shooting Club (same location as last year) opposition still to be announced

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai_Don View Post
    The Dons will have a match on Sunday the 14th of January kick off 4pm at Jebel Ali Shooting Club (same location as last year) opposition still to be announced
    Also golf day and BBQ at the Ranches January 11th

SF

I thought this was a competition.

The Dons will face Uzbekistan league champions Lokomotiv Tashkent in Dubai on Sunday, January 14

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    The Dons will face Uzbekistan league champions Lokomotiv Tashkent in Dubai on Sunday, January 14
    Really cant understand why they keep playing these games in Dubai on the first day of the working week there. Surely it would be better to let as many people as possible see them on either the Friday or the Saturday???

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Pretty sure I read it was closed doors?
    Not sure.
    If its similar to last year, that was at the Jebel Ali Shooting club and it was also played on a Sunday. There is nowhere at Jebel Ali that would be closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Not sure.
    If its similar to last year, that was at the Jebel Ali Shooting club and it was also played on a Sunday. There is nowhere at Jebel Ali that would be closed doors.
    i doubt it'll be closed doors, just walk in. Was tipping down in Jebel Ali this morning. Hopefully they'll get finer weather when they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Also golf day and BBQ at the Ranches January 11th

SF
    I stayed in the Ranches complex for 3 years. If I still stayed there i’m sure I would have been guttered on the BBQ night. Buggers.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Not sure.
    Aye awafaehame yir right it's the same deal as last year, classed as a "closed doors" but anybody can just rock up like we all did last year, good excuse for a few hours of work playing it on a sunday afternoon

SF

4pm kick off this afternoon, jebel ali centre of excellence shooting club, same place as last years match. Who from here plans to be there? would be good to catch up and put a face to a name?

COYR

Stand Free!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast