+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Political Correctness Has Gone Too Far

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Give it a few more years and Dennis will be transgender.

Denise with a *****. (May I be struck down and live in eternal hell for mocking the situation).

p e n i s (quite clearly this word is unsuitable for a football forum).

Kleenex to rebrand their "mansize" tissues to extra large tissues

Hasn't been an issue for the past 60 years. All of a sudden its unacceptable

Watch out The Isle of Man, Mansfield Town and Manta rays

The problem with this is that it’s an extreme and foolish example of gypes being gypes. The term ‘political correctness’ is pejorative, a handy tool of the reactionary right to excuse their belligerent, bigoted behaviour. What they don’t want is people to respect each other, or stop being cuunts to each other, an incestuous relative of the age-old divide and rule tactic, still the best weapon in the right’s armoury.

I call it ‘respect’.

Had society not moved on in the past four decades, we’d still be monkey-chanting and chorusing “Wilson’s a darkie” at fitba grounds. The descendants of Brother Walfrid still have a bit to go, like, given their continued abuse of a black player brave enough to call out racism directed at him. The hypocritical fuuckers.

I was on the train to work in 2000 when I read Gary Younge’s definitive Guardian article on the subject, and I copied the URL when I looked it up at work that day (see below).

Next week, I’ll kick to fuuck the ‘health & safety gone mad’ cliché beloved of self-made macho alpha male he-men.

Remember: stop being cuunts to one another, and we’ll get on fine.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment/...233926,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Kleenex to rebrand their "mansize" tissues to extra large tissues

Hasn't been an issue for the past 60 years. All of a sudden its unacceptable

Watch out The Isle of Man, Mansfield Town and Manta rays
    Man size for man mess as Jez from Peepshow would say.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    The problem with this is that it’s an extreme and foolish example of gypes being gypes. The term ‘political correctness’ is pejorative, a handy tool of the reactionary right to excuse their belligerent, bigoted behaviour. What they don’t want is people to respect each other, or stop being cuunts to each other, an incestuous relative of the age-old divide and rule tactic, still the best weapon in the right’s armoury.

I call it ‘respect’.

Had society not moved on in the past four decades, we’d still be monkey-chanting and chorusing “Wilson’s a darkie” at fitba grounds. The descendants of Brother Walfrid still have a bit to go, like, given their continued abuse of a black player brave enough to call out racism directed at him. The hypocritical fuuckers.

I was on the train to work in 2000 when I read Gary Younge’s definitive Guardian article on the subject, and I copied the URL when I looked it up at work that day (see below).

Next week, I’ll kick to fuuck the ‘health & safety gone mad’ cliché beloved of self-made macho alpha male he-men.

Remember: stop being cuunts to one another, and we’ll get on fine.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment/...233926,00.html

Apart from Dundee United, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Apart from Dundee United, obviously.
    Anybody that’s nae the Dons or Keith, if truth be told.

What about Mothercare? That is blatantly ***ist and will have to be changed too.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-a8604156.html

Apu from the Simpsons to be axed as he is deemed as racist by the PC brigade

Just like the Cleveland Indians Chief Wahoo, the soft c@nts win again.

Apu wasn't deemed racist 30 years ago, 20 years ago, 10 years ago . Now hes to be axed from the show as the writers have been attacked by the PC c@nts and they cant be assed with the hassle.

This sets a precedent.

Pretend offence is becoming a scourge on society

Christ, are they still making episodes of the Simpsons?

The Asian community very very often took control of the " corner shop" showing an enterprise usually far above their customers.

Apu in the Simpsons and Navid in Still Game reflect reality.

Like most things in this modern world. reality isn't allowed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast