+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: January recruitment

[QUOTE=philthefluter;38743285]Does anyone know if you can still exclude another poster`s posts from appearing?[/QUO
    Or even if there is a rule allowing us to hang a poster from the nearest lamppost by his gonads?

I’d like us to sign Towell

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    This window outgoing Price Rodak Emmanuel Moore Newell. Next window then Wood Frecks Forde Taylor. JCH may as well leave, reserve judgement on Yates but it's either him or Ball.
    In order to reserve judgement you first have to possess it Grasshopper.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Every team of our size needs loan players. And depending where on the fence your sitting the 4 we have have been the best in there relevant positions..
    I'm not convinced the club don't have a long term plan. Were going from a manager who's policy was buy, loan, then discard... to one that takes a young player to develop into a million pound player.
    The Evans way takes 1 season, Doing what people on here are suggesting takes time and with warnes signings there's sign's of it...
    Wiles, hinds muskwe, bailey king and a few others will be coming through in the coming 12 month, if good enough.

Swift came to us at the wrong time.
    Regards bray,. Not sure what has gone wrong with him. Is he lightweight, not interested, just not good enough.?
    Will be a good move to go on loan maybe.
    Agree we need some loans Cayton.
    Don’t agree Swift cane to us at wrong time I think that’s a cop out for the Manager in charge.

Planning I’m not sure I agree about us having one apart from cutting our cloth.
    No problem with us doing that just need a different approach and I don’t think Warne has the experience to develop the young players.

Would love him to do just that though and make me eat my words. Time will tell and I’ll keep my concerns on here and support the team and Warne on match days.
    3 points tomorrow hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    In order to reserve judgement you first have to possess it Grasshopper.
    How do think I pick winners out on the horses. I possess judgement no problem. You've got to leave your mind open but if you are not good enough or you are going backwards you don't belong at our club. This window based on what I've said Rodak, Price, Manny Newell Bray & JCH can leave. Then in the summer window based on my criteria reassess the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Agree we need some loans Cayton.
    Don’t agree Swift cane to us at wrong time I think that’s a cop out for the Manager in charge.

Planning I’m not sure I agree about us having one apart from cutting our cloth.
    No problem with us doing that just need a different approach and I don’t think Warne has the experience to develop the young players.

Would love him to do just that though and make me eat my words. Time will tell and I’ll keep my concerns on here and support the team and Warne on match days.
    3 points tomorrow hopefully.
    It not really the manager who develope the players it's usually the coaching staff and the players around them, though I agree warne doesn't come across as a teacher. More as a confidence builder.
    On the planning front. TS has gone away from the buying whoever the manager wants and turned to buying young players for the future. i think warne is ideal for that as who he is and where he came from will give him more time from the fans which in turn gives the chairman less pressure to chop n change manager..

The reason I thought swift came at the wrong time was we were his first loan club and he's been at Chelsea all his career. Rotherham and Evans must have been a real culture shock to him. He moved to Brentford where he was like a pig in muck. Once again the star player, picked every week, close to home.
    Swindon, Brentford, reading. Don't think we will see him up north again

How do think I pick winners out on the horses. I possess judgement no problem. You've got to leave your mind open but if you are not good enough or you are going backwards you don't belong at our club. This window based on what I've said Rodak, Price, Manny Newell Bray & JCH can leave. Then in the summer window based on my criteria reassess the squad.
    Lol so funny I don’t know where to start on this one

You've got to leave your mind open.
    Didn't you say a couple of days ago that you'll never change your mind on Rodak regardless of how he plays?

I think someone is loving the attention they are getting😂😂😂. Any guesses who😂😂😂

[QUOTE=Pattylallacks2;38743601]
    Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Does anyone know if you can still exclude
    another poster`s posts from appearing?[/QUO
    Or even if there is a rule allowing us to hang a poster from the nearest lamppost by his gonads?
    What happens if they don't actually have any "gonads" and are just a keyboard warrior.

Yes you can exclude certain postees by going into your settings, not that I've ever done so though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast