+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: January recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Didn't you say a couple of days ago that you'll never change your mind on Rodak regardless of how he plays?
    I won't change my mind about Rodak. Do you ever see any keepers any good never catching a ball when it's his ball to claim.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    I won't change my mind about Rodak. Do you ever see any keepers any good never catching a ball when it's his ball to claim.
    And that sentence sums you up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Chris Woods springs to mind and he played for England lol

gwru Most continental keepers punch rather than catch the ball. If he gets there and gets good distance with his punching I'm happy. He will be a top goalie one day and we ought to sign him permanently in January. He's certainly the best we have but of course he's not ours (yet) !

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    gwru Most continental keepers punch rather than catch the ball. If he gets there and gets good distance with his punching I'm happy. He will be a top goalie one day and we ought to sign him permanently in January. He's certainly the best we have but of course he's not ours (yet) !
    Plus the manager has said he encourages Rodak to punch the ball so you'd expect him to follow instructions for the most part.

Rodak had his best game against Bury imo and if he keeps improving then he will definitely go on to be an excellent keeper.

Definitely winning me over

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Rodak had his best game against Bury imo and if he keeps improving then he will definitely go on to be an excellent keeper.

Definitely winning me over
    Wait till we play a decent side swinging corners in. I don't like a keeper who doesn't catch the ball when it's his. If he's that good he'll be somewhere else in January. I can only hope.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234