+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlos. How does he do it ? !!

Carlos. How does he do it ? !!

Appointed Swansea manager ! That should confirm their relegation ! Looks like serial failure McLaren will replace him at Hillsborough. Great news !

I don’t get it how can you call a manager good when he spent so much money and barley scraped play offs twice. Huddersfield got promoted with a budget almost as bad as ours Cardiff are points away from 2nd and they haven’t spent even half of what Carlos spent.

There are managers / head coaches who have had truck loads of money and got promotion or made it into champions league and you think fair enough they will get the money back and become stronger.

What has Carlos done spent his clubs money on junk and now he’s got a better job. It really makes you wonder if Swansea owners thick or something?

Love it piggies sack their manager he goes into the prem they stop in Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I don’t get it how can you call a manager good when he spent so much money and barley scraped play offs twice. Huddersfield got promoted with a budget almost as bad as ours Cardiff are points away from 2nd and they haven’t spent even half of what Carlos spent.

There are managers / head coaches who have had truck loads of money and got promotion or made it into champions league and you think fair enough they will get the money back and become stronger.

What has Carlos done spent his clubs money on junk and now he’s got a better job. It really makes you wonder if Swansea owners thick or something?
    There's a mania for foreign coaches ATM but they're not all superior.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    There's a mania for foreign coaches ATM but they're not all superior.
    I think I’d sooner hire a EU homeless person than Carlos tho it be much cheaper and you’d get the same results with the same money Carlos was given.

Look at some of the managers in prem Eddie Howe , Sean dyke , Huddersfield manager who I can’t remember they built their clubs up into what they are today yet some clubs think oh I know let’s get a guy who ain’t even qualified to manage a local chippy and let’s give him 50 to 70 million to throw at the transfer market. Honestly I don’t know who’s more stupid Wednesday for keeping the pilock for all these years or Swansea for taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I think I’d sooner hire a EU homeless person than Carlos tho it be much cheaper and you’d get the same results with the same money Carlos was given.

Look at some of the managers in prem Eddie Howe , Sean dyke , Huddersfield manager who I can’t remember they built their clubs up into what they are today yet some clubs think oh I know let’s get a guy who ain’t even qualified to manage a local chippy and let’s give him 50 to 70 million to throw at the transfer market. Honestly I don’t know who’s more stupid Wednesday for keeping the pilock for all these years or Swansea for taking him.
    Strange int it...but like ive said many times..(and its a quote from an 80 year old mate whos now long gone)..never feel sorry for a football manager..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Strange int it...but like ive said many times..(and its a quote from an 80 year old mate whos now long gone)..never feel sorry for a football manager..
    .......and the reason is...

Almost certainly he'll end up richer than me and you and then get another job ...just like top footballers...how can a footballer earn 25k while hes asleep? The worlds gone mad, where will it all end ?

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    .......and the reason is...

Almost certainly he'll end up richer than me and you and then get another job ...just like top footballers...how can a footballer earn 25k while hes asleep? The worlds gone mad, where will it all end ?
    Well I’m still young so you never know I may make a furtune and buy mr Stewart out lol

Wake up silly I know lol

That’s the thing though how do some of these talentless wannabe managers even get their first job never mind a job at Swansea.

Why are we discussing the management of clubs lightyears ahead of us, don’t understand why?

There’s no wonder fans of clubs in the EFL call us tinpot, know our levels.

From confused Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben-haddon-92 View Post
    Why are we discussing the management of clubs lightyears ahead of us, don’t understand why?

There’s no wonder fans of clubs in the EFL call us tinpot, know our levels.

From confused Miller.
    Are you happy Carlos has gone? Who would you like to be your next manager? Warnock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast